🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞

Start from the beginning

(I'm feeling tired to repeat same vows
in my fuxking every stories.🥺😭)

So skip the time plzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

'You may kiss the bride.' Priest said.

Dae looked up at him and cupped his face softly. Hyun didn't dare to open his eyes.

He is feeling shame, guilty and hurt to hurt him the person who loves him so much unconditionally.

Other hand Dae thinking something else looking at his scared and gloomy face.

'I know, i'm an escape for you nothing else. Don't worry I will not touch you and sorry for my previous act and for the last time.' Dae mumble and peck on his lip hesitantly Hyun open eyes shockingly.

'Sorry! Everyone is here so I have to do this.' Dae whisper and back away with soft smile Hyun flinched hearing clap sound and fake smile and blink teary eyes.

Dae wiped his tears slightly without looking at anyone but one person is looking at him with concern.

'W...why my ba...by is cryi..... Cut off

'Maybe happy tears, Love.' Jk speak hurriedly and caresses his back tae hummed worriedly with glossy eye.

He never saw his son crying after dae grown up old his heart ache watching him crying vulnerably.

'It's not happy tears.' Tae thought with worried furrow.

He can feel his pain cause this scene reminds him of his wedding day tae sighed and leaned on jk's hard chest weakly.

'Did I take wrong decision hyungie to choose Hyun for our son?' Tae asked holding his hand in fear he shook his head vigorously and mumbled No

'Everything will be fine soon, love.' Jk whispered and pecked on his earlobe he nod his head blankly.

Everyone congrats the newly wedded couple and wish a happy married life.

'Congrats my handsome brat.' Tae said while hugged him dearly like he want to comfort his baby tiger.

'Thank you muh angry mumma.' Dae mumbled while gulped his all misery.

Tae pulled back and patted his cheeks softly 'May god bless you with lot's of happiness, health and strength so you can face new challenge of life perfectly with you partner.' Tae mumbled and looked at Hyun with soft smile hyun smile too.

Tae hugged him too and wished him same the way he wished his son and pecked on Hyun forehead.

'Take care of each other my cute bubba balls.' Tae said cooing at them jk smile at his family.

'Congrats babylove and my babylove's cutie pie.' Jk said teasingly Dae giggles shyly Hyun looked down smiling tae chuckled.

...
Time skip

... Jeon Home ...

Taekook gift a new home to Daehyun but dae refuse to take it and decided to live in Jeon residence.

Because of Hyun....

Hyun is also fine with it cause he too wanted this married to dae just to stay and become a member of jeon family.

Hyun waiting for his husband on the bed gawking at the door with longing almond eyes.

He straighten his posture when door open and Dae walk in the room with his wobbled legs.