Smooth Jazz/Biggie Leaves/Cooper's Journey Ends

Start from the beginning

"Who is that?!" Trollex asked in a whisper shout when he saw Ruby narrowing her eyes at the Troll and she was about to answer when Hickory appeared beside them, much to Trollex's surprise and startleness. "That's Chaz, the Smooth Jazz Troll. We need to help the others" Hickory said as Ruby was worried about her now hypnotize friends as they were tied up and Hickory was about to run over when Ruby stops him and says "I'll help too" and Trollex looks at her in worry as he asked "Are you sure, Ruby?".

Ruby nods as she said "Don't worry, his music won't affect me Trollex" and Hickory looks at her and said "A'right just stay close" and Ruby nods at him.

Meanwhile with the Group

Poppy had her tongue out while Branch had a stick in his hands as he was repeatedly tapping Poppy's tongue with it. "PoPpY, hOw'D yOu LiKe ThE sUsHi?" Branch asked as he was still delusional and as soon as he asked the question, Branch snapped out of his trance and came back into reality along with Poppy and Biggie. "Gotcha, Pop babies" Chaz's voice was heard, making Biggie gasp while holding Mr. Dinkles close to him and Branch glares at the Smooth Jazz Troll as the three Pop Trolls look at him. "Soon, Barb is gonna have your string, and the world will be rid of cheesy, pointless pop music, once and for all" Chaz said as he was about to play his clarinet when Hickory and Ruby both stepped in with the human girl summoning her staff while Hickory said as the two glared at the Smooth Jazz Troll "Hold it right there, Chaz".

Chaz looks at them before asking Hickory "And who are you supposed to be, cowboy pants?" and this made three Pop Trolls gasp as they looked at Hickory, who answered "My name's Hickory, and I don't much care for smooth jazz" and the three Pop Trolls gasped again and looked at Chaz, who was looking at Ruby as he was studying her appearance before a smirk appeared on his face as he asked "And who might you be, gorgeous?~".

Poppy, Branch and Biggie all gasped once more while looking at Ruby, who says with glare "The name's Ruby. And I'm the Protector of the Pop Trolls and their precious Queen" and the three Pop Trolls gasped one last time before looking at Chaz and behind the stairs, Trollex was glaring at the Smooth Jazz Troll. "Oh, yeah? Well, you've just never had the Chaz experience" Chaz said coyly.

Licking the reed, Chaz starts playing his clarinet while floating around the two as rose petals came out too and then Ruby took a deep breath and without warning, she spun and roundhouse kicked Chaz straight in the chest.

This sends him flying back before stopping himself in mid-air as he said while looking at Ruby with a flirty look "Ooh. Ah" and thankfully his clarinet hits his head, causing Chaz to fall in the waterfall as Ruby moved her hair back while saying "Never underestimate a woman's capability".

 Ah" and thankfully his clarinet hits his head, causing Chaz to fall in the waterfall as Ruby moved her hair back while saying "Never underestimate a woman's capability"

And at the same time, Hickory pulls out two gumdrops from his ears as he says "Gumdrops. Soundproof and delicious" and then eats them while Trollex comes out from hiding as he heads over to Poppy, Branch and Biggie to free them with the help of Hickory. "Smooth Jazz Will Be Heard Again! Smooth Jazz Will Never Die!" Chaz cried out as he sank into the water while blowing a note from his clarinet. "Who was that guy?" Poppy asked and Ruby looked at her and said "That was Chaz, the Smooth Jazz Troll" and then Hickory looked at Poppy and added "And one of the many Bounty Hunters out there looking for you".

"That was awful. So smooth and easy and awful!" Biggie said and then Hickory goes over to him and pats his elbow while saying "I know, big buddy. It's enough to put you off jazz altogether".

"Alright, that's it! We need to go home" Biggie said and then Poppy says trying to reassure him "Biggie, it'll be okay" and Ruby was about to say something when Biggie had enough and he said/pleaded "Stop saying that and listen to me!" and this surprised Poppy while both Trollex and Beatdrop were shocked by Biggie's sudden outburst. "You only hear what you want to hear, and it puts us all in danger. How are you supposed to save the world if you can't even keep us safe? You made a pinky promise to me, Queen Poppy. And you broke it" Biggie said and everything was silent as Ruby knew this would happen and stayed quiet.

Having his mind made up, Biggie pulled on Mr. Dinkles' hat as this made him run like a motor and goes over to the edge of the raft. Then he drops Mr. Dinkles into the water, stands on his pet worm's back and Mr. Dinkles starts to blow bubbles into the water, causing them to float away in the opposite direction. "What Kind Of Queen Breaks A Pinky Promise?!" Biggie exclaimed angrily as he whipped around before turning his back at the others.

"Biggie, no" Poppy quietly pleaded.

Meanwhile in the Desert

Cooper was getting more tired as he continued his journey on finding Trolls like me, he took a wrong turn. He was fighting against the desert's winds as his cape was torn and tattered. His mouth was dry and the temperature was hot like an oven as he pants "I'm so lost. I'm almost there. I'm so lost" and it was so hot that the sun even wiped his forehead while saying "So hot". Cooper coughs and looked like he was about to faint while walking up a hill before he saw... An oasis?

Cooper gasped excitedly and ran towards it before gasping again as he exclaimed "I'm saved!" and then starts drinking the water before his reflection started speaking to him, "Are you, now? 'Cause last I checked, I was a mirage" and it echos

Cooper gasped excitedly and ran towards it before gasping again as he exclaimed "I'm saved!" and then starts drinking the water before his reflection started speaking to him, "Are you, now? 'Cause last I checked, I was a mirage" and it echos. In a blink of an eye, the 'oasis' popped away and the 'water' that Cooper thought he was drinking was actually sand as he opens his mouth and a lot of sand came out covering his body. Cooper sobs in defeat as he said "I'm done for. And on top of that, I never found any Trolls like me" and then Cooper collapsed on the ground as he waited for his fate.

Suddenly a large shadow of a UFO was seen as Cooper looked up and saw it was hovering over him. And then the entrance to the UFO opens as a 'worm bubble' comes out and a bubble picks him up. "What?! Whoa! Whoa! No! No, no, no!" Cooper tried to escape as he was freaking out and then the tunnel sucked him inside, causing Cooper to scream. But his hat was almost left behind as another bubble caught it before sucking it up too.

The speechless sun saw the whole thing as it said only one thing, "Whoa".