Chapter 10 Heaven and Hell

'You want Anna? Why?' Sam asks Uriel and Castiel in the Cabin.

'Out of the way,' Uriel orders.

'Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her,' Dean interrupts.

'Don't worry. I'll kill her gentle,'

'You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?'

'As a matter of fact, we are. And?' Castiel asks.

'And? Anna is an innocent girl,' Sam responds.

'She is far from innocent,'

'What's that supposed to mean?'

'It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing,' Uriel says. 'Now give us the girl,'

'Sorry. Get yourself another one. Try JDate,' Dean points out.

'Who's gonna stop us? You three? Or this demon whore?' Uriel throws Ruby against the wall. Dean begins to attack him.

'Cas, stop...please,' Sam pleads. Castiel touches Sam's forehead and he falls to the ground. Uriel punches Dean.

'I've been waiting for this,' He says to Dean.

'Castiel come on don't do this,' Hermione says as Castiel walks over towards her. Suddenly a bright light engulfs Castiel and Uriel and they disappear.

'What the—' Dean looks around confused. He helps Ruby up to her feet. 'Come on.' Ruby kneels by Sam, who is stirring. Hermione wants to walk over towards Sam, but sees Ruby already there and decides to go with Dean. They go into the back room and find Anna with her hands and arms covered in her own blood. 'Anna. Anna!' Next to her is a mirror with a sigil drawn on it made with blood.

'Are they...are they gone?' Anna asks.

'Did you kill them?'

'No. I sent them away...far away,'

'You want to tell me how?'

'That just popped in my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it,'

'So, what do you think?' Dean asks Sam and Hermione as they hundled away in a group together.

'I think Anna is getting more interesting by the second,' Sam responds.

'Yeah, I agree. And what did they mean by "she's not innocent"?'

'It seems like they want her badly, and not just because of the angel radio thing. I mean, that blood spell...some serious crap,'

'Something is going on with her. See what you can find out,'
'What are you gonna do?' Hermione asks.

'"We" are. Anna may have sent the angels to the outfield, but, sooner or later, they're gonna be back. We got to get ourselves safe now,'

Anna is sitting in a chair in the panic room at Bobby Singer's house.

'Iron walls, drenched in salt. Demons can't even touch the joint,' Dean explains.

Ruby is waiting outside the open door. 'Which I find racist, by the way,' She says.

'Write your congressman,'

'Here,' Ruby hands Dean, Hermione and Anna some bags.

'Hex bags?' Dean asks.

'Extra-crunchy. They'll hide us from angels, demons, all comers,'

'Thanks, Ruby,' Dean moves to Anna. 'Don't lose this. So, Anna, what's playing on angel radio? Anything useful?'

'It's quiet. Dead silence,'