Chapter XXI

Crossdresser!Yn moments:
Gesner: Hey, I have this chocolate bar left. Do you want it?
CD!Yn, takes the candy bar and looks at it for a moment.
Gesner:??
CD!Yn, takes one of Gesner's hands: I could never thank you enough for this. The radiance of your soul just warmed mine. I will forever be in your debt.
Gesner: Uhm... Thanks
Gesner, thinking: Is this the same guy who switched Kaiser's shampoo with purple hair dye?

"Can you believe it?! 4 of the greatest players right now will come and play against us. Imagine all the tricks we can learn during the game!" Otoya rolled his eyes at (Y/n) words while Aiki and Yukimiya silently looked at her. Karasu was laying in his own bed, thinking over something and tuning out most of the things (Y/n) had said.

"You have been fanboying over them ever since we arrived in this room, I think we know by now." The green-eyed boy said, causing her to blush in embarrassment.
"I-I did?! I didn't notice!" She laughed nervously as Yukimiya spoke up.
"Do you look up to them or something?"
"Hm? Well, I wouldn't say I look up to them, I just am a huge fan."
'And I read an unholy amount of fanfics about them.' (Y/n) finished the last part in her head as Aiki put an arm around her shoulders, much to the displeasure of the other three.

"So, I am guessing you know a lot about their tricks, right?"
"I guess so." (Y/n) nodded while Otoya removed Aiki's arm from her form, glaring at the gray-haired boy.
"Well, we are leaving the game plan in your hands then, football nerd." Yukimiya said from his spot on the bed.
"Me? Why me?"
"Because we said so. Democracy, you know?" Karasu said as the other 2 nodded along, causing (Y/n) to groan a little.

"Fine, fine. But, I only know about the game play of the 4 men, I have no clue how Julian Loki plays."
"You never heard of him? At least I wasn't the only one clueless." Karasu mused at (Y/n)'s words.
"Well, Ego-san did say he was around our age, so maybe I never paid attention to him or saw him play in major games. So, he will be a challenge since we will learn his game play while we play against him." (Y/n) concluded as the other four nodded along.

(Y/n) went afterward silent as Otoya started saying how he would get more exposure to the girls if they won against pros, while the other three groaned and told him to shut up.
'I still can't believe I will play against Luna... It was like yesterday when I meant him. He was a lot bigger than I expected him to be.' She smiled and sighed.
'But, I still wonder where that VIP ticket went that dad bought me... I was so sure I put it in my jacket.'

With Nagi...
'This can't be really happening! Why of all people did that Spaniard have to come here?' The albino groaned as he plopped on his bed, ignoring Barou and Chigiri's confused stares. The boy put a pillow on his face, nervous about (Y/n) meeting the pro players soon, specifically Leonardo Luna. Both him and Reo had to suffer with her constant talks about him. At first, Nagi didn't understand her rants about him, but overtime that turned into anger and jealousy. What did he have that Nagi or Reo didn't? Was it the money? Reo had more than Luna! Was it the fact that he is older? Nagi was sure he was more of a man than Luna was!

'Stupid Luna. I am a better catch than he is! So what if he is rich and successful? He will just leave (Y/n) alone and sad. Unlike Reo and I! This isn't fair!' Nagi rolled around in his bed for a bit, ignoring Barou's yelling to stop.
'I really thought we were in the clear after Reo stole that VIP pass and destroyed it... I just hope (Y/n) will be too boring for him to register. He can be boring with his constant football talk, and I am sure anyone can agree on that. His new team probably thinks the same. I am sure (Y/n) will come back to us soon. Especially when that Luna guy tells him to shut up.' Nagi calmed down a little and stopped his antics as he thought of it more.
'Yeah... He will be alone very soon.'

Later...
Back with (Y/n)...
While everyone was asleep in the room, (Y/n) really couldn't sleep. After all, knowing that the pros she admired for such a long time would play against her in two days was quite nerve-wracking. She smiled to herself, giggling into the pillow as silently as possible.
'Luna, Cavazos, Silva, Blake.... I can't believe they are all visiting us! I need to be in my top form! Training, training, and training will be on my mind for the next 2 days. I can't embarrass myself! Not in front of hot men!' She nodded to herself, determined to make the most of the days she has until the pro players arrive.