Chapter XX

Crossdresser!Yn moments in the latest BLLK chapter:
CD!Yn, watching Kaiser's latest goal attempt: ?? Was the goal here for the ball to reach the international space station?
Kaiser: Shut up!
CD!Yn: That's my sign to just keep going

A few days had passed since the incident, and (Y/n) for the most part forgot about it. Karasu, though, seemed more on edge but ignored it.
'Well, they do need me to get a 5th player, after all. So I would be pissed too if someone tried to convince your teammate to leave the team and set us back.' (Y/n) concluded as she looked over at Karasu and then back at Otoya, who was talking about some of the relationships he was in.

"I miss dating. Girlfriends are the best, don't you agree?"
(Y/n) took a bite from her food, her appetite returned yesterday, then spoke up.
"I guess. I wouldn't know." She shrugged, earning a nudge from Otoya.
"Oh, come on. I heard how popular you are amongst the girls. You must have had one girlfriend."
The girl blushed in embarrassment as Yukimiya and Karasu looked at her, for which she kicked Otoya's leg.
"Ow! Hey!"
"You deserved it." She rolled her eyes and went back to eating her meal.
"But, seriously, you never had a girlfriend? For real? You aren't lying?"

"No, I didn't have one. Why would I lie about this?"
Karasu let out a sigh of relief as he heard (Y/n)'s answer while Yukimiya spoke up.
"So, are you into guys then?"
"What? No!" She quickly said back, blushing in embarrassment and glaring at the laughing brunette. Otoya chuckled a little while Karasu stayed oddly quiet.
"No judgment if you are. To be honest, it would make sense if you were gay. After all, not dating while you have so many girls wanting to date you is weird."
"Oh, come on, I just want to play football." (Y/n) tried to argue but regretted saying anything when she saw Otoya smirk.
'Oh no...'
"So, you rather play with balls?-"

"Let's hurry up and eat. We still need to practice and look for a team to play against." Karasu quickly interrupted when he saw (Y/n) getting redder and redder the more Otoya spoke.
"Party pooper." Otoya rolled his eyes while the girl sent him a grateful smile. Yukimiya silently nodded his head before looking back at (Y/n).
"Maybe we should lie and say you aren't on our team."

"Why would you do that?" The girl raised an eyebrow as Otoya chimed in.
"Good idea. Whenever we said you were on our team, the others declined. I guess hearing the 4th ranked being on our team would intimidate anyone." (Y/n) blinked at the green-eyed boy before shrugging her shoulders.
"If you want to do it that way, ok."
"Seriously?" Yukimiya raised an eyebrow as (Y/n) nodded her head.
"I want to get to the 5th stage of this selection and finally see the pro-players we are playing against." She simply answered.
'Aahh! I wonder who the guys are!' She fangirled inside.

"So, do you think we could win?" Karasu wondered.
"No, absolutely not."
Her quick answer surprised the trio.
"And why that? Do you think we are weak or something?" Otoya's question caused (Y/n) to make a double-take before answering.
"No, I wouldn't say you are weak compared to the other players here. But, let's be for real. Those are pro-players. It's quite obvious who will win here. The best we can do is stall their win and pick up on some tricks. They will be useful later."
Yukimiya was a little bit annoyed at how she was thinking. He expected more from her. Being the No.1 ranked player in Japan made Yukimiya believe that she at least had more ambitions, but so far, he wasn't satisfied.

"That's quite a plain way of thinking. Do you not have any faith?" Yukimiya wondered as (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders.
"I am just being pragmatic."
"Enough about that, we need to work on how you present yourself more. I refuse to let you into the world like that." Otoya quickly changed the subject, growing a little bored.

"Like what?"
Otoya took a deep breath and pointed at (Y/n) as if the answer was obvious.
"That. We need to work on your attitude towards dating."
"Not this..."
"Shut up! There is nothing wrong with him!" Karasu yelled, which caused a small argument between the trio. Yukimiya just silently stared at them, a little annoyed with the talk he had with (Y/n).