Battle above the Gods eye

Start from the beginning

They began to fall into the water below as the dragons succumb their injuries. Daemon knew he had lied to Shaera, he always intended to do anything to ensure the safety of his family by eliminating the threat; even if he had to die for it. As he fell to what he thought was his death, he felt content at the memories of his life with Shaera flashed through his head. Caraxes, who was injured but still living flew to shield Daemon's body from impact against the water. Daemon thought he had already died, a warriors death that meant his family were safe.

His eyes grew tired as he lay against Caraxes whilst they were dragged under the current. Salt invaded their senses. Daemon's body floated unconscious as his blood coloured the water surrounding him.

~
Alys watched from window as she clutched her stomach, the babe kicked as she watched Aemond's body fall with Dark sister still embedded in his skull. To her confusion, no blue flame came like she saw previously but a brown dragon. She saw a young woman riding the dragon, she had never seen the girl before. Not even in her visions. Alys turned away and went back to her room, pondering the fact that her visions could be wrong. What she didn't know was that her vision of seeing Shaera and Aethalrax wasn't wrong but didn't show her of the events inbetween.

The dragon on the beach surrounding Driftmark. The rider laid Daemon on the ground as she shouted for help, Addam came running with a maester.

"What are his injuries?", the maester asked.

"He was in a battle against the man with one eye and their dragons. He jumped from his own mount onto the other and then they fell. His body was shielded but he must have inhaled some water",

"Who are you?", Addam asked. He was confused as to why a mysterious dragonrider had such an inclined to help Daemon.

"My name is Nettles but you needn't know anything else about me, only that I wish to help the man who saved me".

They all began to lift Daemon's body as they rushed him inside. Corlys emerged and asked Addam what had happened.

"It's Daemon",

"Daemon?".

"He is injured but alive, he arrived unconscious on the dragon Sheepstealer with a girl. She claims to have saved him after he fell. He killed Aemond",

"We must keep quiet about this until we know danger has passed. Nobody but us must know until we are certain that he will survive".

"But surely Shaera should know?",

"Listen to me, it would only hurt her more if we told her Daemon is alive only for him to die. She will know when the maesters are sure that he will not die".

"And what of the girl, can she be trusted to stay here?", Addam had tried to forget his old life as Laenor but he remembered one thing for certain, Daemon and Shaera loved each other and that if she didn't hear from him then she would worry.

"No need to wonder if I can be trusted because I am not staying, I came back because a certain knight informed me that my help was needed but now I am leaving and never coming back", Nettles explained  before leaving the room and making her way towards Sheepstealer who was waiting for her on the beach. The two flew away without another word, never to be seen again. It was unknown where they went or what happened to them.

Corlys and Addam went to check on Daemon. They felt odd to see such a powerful man look so pale and fragile as his exposed chest was seemingly unmoving. They lacked hope for his recovery as he laid still until the maester struck him in the chest, water expelled from his lungs as he coughed, gasping for air. Daemon groaned in pain as he looked over the room, he recognised the walls but not how he got there. He went to sit up but was stopped by the maester.