Rhaenyra

Viserys was learning many things about the role of king that he was to fulfill when his grandsire was to pass, he still felt a twinge in his stomach every time someone asked him about the throne. He felt nausea at the sight of what would be his soon enough. Shaera and Aemma were proven right about Daemon not going to the Vale, he claimed Lady Rhea's company was as painful as stabbing oneself. He and Shaera were closer than ever especially when Rhaenyra was born.

"I told you the babe would be a girl",

"Yes I'm aware".

"Do not pout my dear Prince. Next time simply agree with my judgement that fairs to be right most of the time",

"Do not gloat my flame".

~
Shaera held Aemma's hand throughout the hours she was in labour. She admired her sisters ability to withstand the pain of childbirth, but she was afraid. Afraid of the child not surviving, afraid of the possibility of Aemma dying as their mother did. Rhaenyra was born healthy, little tufts of silver-blonde hair on her tiny head. At first she did not cry, it scared Aemma. Shaera reassured her sister that the babe was just quiet as she was.

"What will you name her?", Shaera asked.

"Rhaenyra".

"Beautiful name for a beautiful babe.

Shaera and Daemon had chosen a yellow gold egg for the new princess, their little niece was to be spoiled rotten. Viserys entered the chamber, kissing Aemma's head.

"Our daughter. Seems you were right Shaera",

"Indeed Viserys. Congratulations, she is the most beautiful babe".

"Thank you, good sister".

~
Daemon came and went from Kings Landing, he found court to be very boring except when he saw her. He often found Shaera with Aemma and Rhaenyra. Rhaenyra was growing in grace and beauty, many Lords had already sent betrothal offers between their sons and the little princess but were rudely rejected by Shaera who felt disgusted that they only saw Rhaenyra as a political alliance for their house and not the extraordinary girl she was. Rhaenyra was six namedays old when Viserys became king, even the young girl could tell Otto Hightower, her father's hand was not a good man. She took it upon herself to mimick Shaera's harsh glare at whenever the Hightower Lord whispered in Viserys' ear. At eight namedays, Shaera proclaimed for Rhaenyra to have a role in court proceedings. Aemma had not liked that her young daughter was a cupbearer but held her tongue to avoid fighting with either Viserys who gave Rhaenyra the role or Shaera who fought for her niece to even be involved. Viserys greatly respected Shaera's opinions and every Lord on the small council knew it, it bothered Otto that an unwed woman could have such power over a king in giving a child a position in the small council. Rhaenyra was often late for her duties but Shaera defended her, she would always be her niece's saviour. The people of Kings Landing dubbed them the Realms desire and the Realms delight, their Valyrian features looked ethereal to those who did not share them.

Rhaenyra was raised with love and respect, she was protected by all especially Shaera and Aemma. They always taught Rhaenyra of her ancestors, like Shaera, her favourite was Queen Visenya. After hearing of all the stories, Rhaenyra desperately wanted to hold Daemon's sword, Dark sister was more intriguing to her than her fathers sword Blackfyre. However, she did not get the chance because Daemon never stayed at court for long. He showed up less and less, his bond with his older brother became strained when Viserys always chose to listen to Otto instead of him.

Daemon was leaving court again when he found Shaera waiting in his chambers. He had shown her Maegor's passages many years ago when she was in need of hiding from people at court asking why she had no husband. In truth Shaera was not against marriage but she did not want to leave her family.

"I wanted to say goodbye, who knows how long you will be gone this time",

"Do not be like that my flame, you know I am not overly wanted here".

"I know but every time you leave I fear you will not come back. Tis dreadfully dull without you here",

I will always return to you Shaera".

"If you say so. Goodbye Daemon".

As she began to leave he pulled her back towards him. She gasped in surprise at his movement. His firm chest pressed against her back as he held her hips in his large hands.

"Say it again",

"What".

Daemon learned further into her; his husky voice sounded in her ear as she clenched her legs closed slightly.

"Say my name. So long I have waited for you to not address me as my title but my name so say it again",

"Daemon", she whispered.

His hands slid up to gently push her head back against his shoulder, his grip stayed on her neck as Shaera's breathing picked up slightly.

"Louder, My flame",

"Daemon", her voice more firm. Her body was hot, flushed against his. She grasped his hand against her throat and squeezed it tighter. Daemon's mind became corrupted with thoughts of Shaera on her knees for him then screaming his name as he pleasured her. Whilst he was distracted Shaera removed his grip and turned to face him. Her pale blue eyes looked into his lilac ones before she smashed her lips against his. Daemon instantly reciprocated, their tongues fought against each others. His hands wrapped around her thighs as Shaera's went to his long hair tugging slightly. His cock grew hard as her hand laid upon it. The two broke apart at the sound of a throat clearing, their lips swollen and puffy.  Aemma had walked in seeking to find her sister who was supposed meet her for ladies court.

"You two should be glad it is me and not anyone else. Come sister, you missed ladies court but Rhaenyra will have your head if you do not grace us with your presence at meal time.",

"I am coming Aemma. Goodbye Daemon",

"Goodbye my flame".

Daemon watched as Shaera left with Aemma. He chuckled as he heard Aemma ask how the kiss was. Even he did not have the willpower to resist the exquisite Realms desire of Shaera Arryn.