"Why would it be your fault?"
Taylor started to frown after hearing Alberu's calm voice. But Alberu was actually thankful to Taylor.
"I heard that you already had the first battle. Thank you for safely getting past it."
There was a short first battle prior to Alberu getting here. Lord Taylor Stan had defended against the enemies through the battle.
"The White Star does not seem to have any intentions of fighting as he attacked for a bit before withdrawing."

TBOAH!Alberu's eyes narrowed and then carefully balanced his elbows on his knees while clasping his hands beneath his chin, he began to concentrate and scrutinize every single detail in the images provided by the record. In the TBOAH!World the White Star had also attacked the Northwest, but with all the battles going on, it had been too chaotic to hold him off - so even if it was merely a 'short first battle', the fact that they had defended against him at all was a huge success.

Taylor recalled the first battle. The White Star's forces had scoped them out as if they were making sure the food was seasoned properly.

Kim Rok Soo frowned and then shook his head, casting away the memories of the war that haunted his mind and momentarily tried to cloud his judgment.
"Marquis Stan, good job!" He said sincerely looking toward Taylor with a nod of approval. Taylor smiled innocently and bowed his head humbly to Kim Rok Soo.
"I only did what was necessary..."  Taylor admitted with a bashful chuckle, but there seemed to be some regret in his gaze.

"You did a huge thing Taylor. You accomplished something that we in our timeline couldn't do."  TBOAH!Cage spoke up and clenched her fist and turned to look at him with determination in her eyes. "You probably don't realize it, but what you did here is incredible!" she insisted.
"That's right"
"Exactly!"
Cale and TCF!Alberu spoke up as they also turned to praise him as well. Taylor looked down at TCF!Cage and her counterpart before bowing his head and smiling to himself. 

"They then started to bring over more troops! Because of that, because of that-" Taylor could not continue speaking.
Alberu started to speak instead, "That must be why there are so many enemies here."
Taylor clenched his eyes shut. However, Alberu was looking forward, past the walls. He could see the enemies that the White Star had brought over.

The image panned upon the Palantír so that all the guests could see what TCF!Alberu was looking at. Within their chests, their hearts hardened as TCF!Alberu in the record began to list the enemies that were assembled before them by their groups.

"...The Bear tribe, are those Arm members over there? Swordsmen and mages. There are quite a lot of them."
The ground shook every time the Bears in their berserk transformations moved. They each had a weapon in their hands as they slowly marched toward the walls. They did not rush. There were many strong individuals behind them.

The record mentioned that Cale had warned TCF!Alberu about the enemies that were coming his way. However, just like TCF!Alberu's vessel called out to warn, TCF!Alberu internally deduced that the berserk bears were not the biggest threat, even though they were terrifyingly strong. They were shaking the ground and slowly approaching as if they were planning to siege the central city in the Stan territory, and yet TCF!Alberu still did not deem them to be the problem.

"There are many unknown individuals in the rear."
There were a large number of people stationed behind the approaching enemies as well.
'The black mages I can tell.'
Alberu started to speak, "Marquis Stan. Have you figured out who those people in the rear are?"
They didn't know the identities of the people in the rear.

According to what they were seeing from the Palantír these people were all wearing different coloured robes and did not all seem to be black mages. This was especially the case for the people who seemed to be wearing grey robes that reminded him of priest robes who were giving off odd auras - even through the Palantír they could sense and see the strange aura wafting off these people in the rear. Wisely TCF!Alberu concluded that he should not approach them without a plan.