Ronald McDonald enters

I've been out of the hospital for a few weeks now. I haven't told Shrek what I know, I can't tell him............ I did hide his juul, so he went feral. That green ugly ogre pimpley fuck boy ass bitch.

I went to the bar to get away from Shrek. When I was there  I saw him...... His bright red hair, his beautiful red lips, his white ass skin, his sun kissed nose, and that hauntingly beautiful smile. It was Ronald. I walked up to him.

"H-hey Ronald, long time no see."

"Hey Stuart, has anyone told you.... About Shrek and-"

"No, but I do know..."

"Oh um I'm so sorry Stuart.... You didn't deserve for that to happen to you."

Even though his face shows pity, it's still so beautiful...

"You're looking really good lately Ronald.. But uh don't tell Shrek I know about what happened with Lord Farquaad.."

He seems surprised for a second, probably because I knew who it was with Shrek. That gross ass midget.

"Yeah, Lord Farquaad... I'm still so sorry. You're looking good too.." He giggled. 

"Is that a  double quarter pounder with cheese or are you just happy to see me?"  I giggle back when I ask him.

"It actually is a double quarter pounder with cheese."

"Aw shucks."