𝟢𝟢𝟨,𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

Makayla sat there for a second, disappointed in herself that she did that. She may had done it before but it wasn't nice, she hated falling but she knew it would happen.

"You okay?" Abby asked as Makayla got up. She nodded and Abby did the same. Gia restarted the music and Makayla started dancing again. She didn't fall this time and finished her routine strongly.

"That was amazing!" Abby clapped and Makayla smiled, "Remember, you are up against Maddie this week. Don't let me down." Abby said, telling the young Ziegler who nodded.

"Okay, you're dismissed." Abby said and Makayla smiled.

"Thank you, Miss Abby!" Makayla shouted as she walked into the dancers den. Melissa was sat there waiting on Makayla who immediately jumped up for a hug.

"I saw you fall. You okay?" Melissa asked her daughter who nodded into her shoulder. Melissa rubbed Makayla's back, comforting her.

"Is she okay?" Mackenzie asked, looking at her older sister who was being held up by their mom.

"She's okay, she just needed a hug." Melissa smiled to her youngest before setting Makayla down, "go get your stuff."

Makayla, Maddie and Kenzie all got their stuff and headed home for the night.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

The next morning, it was only two days until regionals. Melissa and her daughters had just arrived at the studios. They all went into the dancers den, where all the moms and daughters were waiting.

"Okay, you three need to stretch. Maddie, help Mackenzie I'm going to help Makayla." Melissa told her eldest daughter. Maddie nodded as she started to stretch with Mackenzie.

Makayla sat down on the floor, leaning against one of the seats that Melissa sat on behind her. Makayla did her pike, then a straddle split, switching to left leg and right leg. Melissa then pulled one of Makayla's leg back, stretching it then doing the same with the other.

Makayla was extremely more bendy and flexible than both her sisters. Ever since she started dance, she's always been bendy and flexible.

"Hey, Kayla. We saw you fall again yesterday. You okay?" Christi asked the Ziegler who smiled and nodded, "Are you okay to dance?"

"She just nodded. She's fine." Melissa said, her daughter looking up at her.

"I was just asking, Melissa, jeeze." Christi sighed, crossing her arms. Abby then called all the girls in and sent the moms up to their sitting area. They all learned the dance, got their corrections and everything they needed to do.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

Competition day one was finally here. Regionals. Makayla was so excited for her solo that she was up the earliest in her house. They all headed to commotion and Melissa got Makayla ready for her solo.

Makayla headed behind the curtain after her hair and makeup were finished. She loved her costume so much.

 She loved her costume so much