O3

Well, wasn't this awkward.

The whole time you guys walked, no one spoke. You would have said something, but how the hell were you gonna start a conversation when he looked like he wasn't even paying attention to his surroundings??

Welp, you might have to dip. He can take care of himself. Plus, you had things you were supposed to be doing (which you're probably not gonna do.) So, without saying anything, you abruptly spun around on your heel and booked it for the door you entered from.

This, of course, startled Leon to which he called out your name in surprise. He tried run after you, but you were already gone. Mf would have thought you were a hallucination or something with how quick you left, he couldn't even hear your footsteps either.

A bit confused, Leon just decided to carry on without you.

Meanwhile, after running, you were panting like a dog for air. For being an agent/spy you would assume that your stamina wouldn't be complete shit, but it is. After catching your breath, you decided it would be best for you to find Ada. After all, she's probably waiting for you already.

NOTES !

y'all won't believe the type of person I'll become as soon as I get my hands on all the RE games😼 I'm so mad that I took a short break from fortnite when Leon released😔 I could of had him in my locker but I didn't know he was in the game at the time🙏 could have gotten Jill or Chris but I was 100 short for them..😿

I love getting comments on my silly little books😋 comment more or I'm discontinuing them😈