💙𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺 || "𝚃𝚁𝚈 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙷 𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁." "𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙳𝙴𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙾𝙽 𝙷𝙴𝚁."💙

Start from the beginning

{ASA'S OUTFIT WITHOUT THE PEAK, GLASSES AND HAT}
*
*
*
*

{ASA'S OUTFIT WITHOUT THE PEAK, GLASSES AND HAT}****

{ASA'S HAIR}

ASAKHE STOOD IN FRONT OF HER MIRROR, CLIPPING ON THE RUBY NECKLACE HER GRANDFATHER HAD GIVEN HER.

The princess has just taken a long warm shower, helping relax her muscles slightly and she had also washed her hair.

Asakhe felt as if she were on fire, the princess had been running on Adrenaline for the last while and now that she's allowed herself a moment or two to rest, all the pain has caught up with her.

A knock on her door had caught her attention making her snap out of her trance.

"Come in." Asa called out softly and the door opened to reveal Alec making her smile.

"Hey." Asa greeted as Alec closed the door behind him.

"Hi princess." Alec greeted returning her smile.

Alec began to approach her and with every step he took Asa felt the butterflies in her stomach flutter violently.

The eldest Lightwood now stood in front of the princess and allowed one hand to gently stroke Asakhe's cheek as the girl looked up at him.

Asa cupped Alec's wrist with her one hand and used her other to do the same thing when Alec placed his other hand on her other cheek.

Alec leaned down and connected their lips in a soft kiss making Asakhe smile into it which caused Alec to do the same not long after.

"I've missed that." Asa sighed in content as Alec now rested his forehead against hers.

"I've missed you, I'm so glad you're back." Alec whispered before placing a long, slow kiss to Asakhe's forehead.

"I've missed you too mon amour." Asa smiled at Alec.

" Asa smiled at Alec