I put my feet in his lap and he kissed my ankle making me feel butterflies in my abdomen.
As he got up wearing his shoes zi held his arm and he looked at me rasing his eyebrow and I opend my arms and he chuckled before hugging me and kissing my head .

I inhaled his scent and closed my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck tightly,not wanting to let him go.
Ruk jaao mere paas .......I muttered and he bit my neck making me hiss.

I cupped my face and kissed me passionately taking his time and pulled away .
It's important and you know that too ...he said patting my cheek and I sighed.

And you have a collage too.....ya aaj phir nahi Jaa Rahi ho kal k jese .....he asked me .
Jana hai aur uske baad mei aur Pooja shopping bhi jaayenge uski engagement k liye .....I said and he nodded.

Car or Driver le jaao phir .....He suggested and I shook my head .
That's not needed....Sunny Bhai aayenge....aapke jese nahi hote hai sab log ....I said taunting him and he glared at me .

Kuch jayda nahi ho raha hai Aaj kal tumhara ......He asked me, picking up his watch from the side table.

Jayda toh aapka ho raha hai ......you are the one who doesn't have time for me ...
Last time jab hum Kashmir mei the tab aap ne mere saath ache se time spend Kiya tha Abhimanyu.....

I understand ki aap busy hai and that case is important.....but kuch time mere liye bhi nikaliye na ......mei saara time wait karti rehti hu kab aaoge.....kab hum time spend karenge......I said with moist eyes.

Lady Saturday bahar leke Gaya tha dinner p .....Sunday ghar tha .....usse pehle bhi tumhe shopping le ke Gaya tha ......har appointment mei saath jata hu .......3 din pehle Ghar bhi jaldi aa gya tha .......

No matter how tired I am and when I return home ......I talk to you before going to sleep .....tum jo kehti ho laake deta hu .....har farmaish Puri hoti hai ....but if you want ki saara din hi tumhare aage piche ghumta rahu toh vo nahi ho sakta ...
And the earlier you accept this it will be better for you .....

I am tired of explaining the same thing to you time and again.
I am not just your husband and nor my duty is like other husbands .....and ye cheej mei pyar se bhi hazar baar bol Chuka hu .....but every third day you start repeating the same thing ....he said angrily and left the room banging the door .

I cried hugging my pillow....
Mishka....bache dwai nahi li Aaj tune .....Maa entred the room .

Arey beta kya hua ...why are you crying....she asked me cupping my face and I hugged her and sobbed .

Maa ......he shouted at me .....he is very rude ... arrogant....pata nahi kya samjhte hai khud ko ........mei nahi baat karungi ab unse .........I cried and she rubbed my back .

Stop crying beta....tu toh meri samjhdar bachi hai .....he is the one who is dumb and mannerless....aaj aane de ghar usse ......I will take his class for making my daughter cry ......Maa said to me lovingly wiping my cheek and gave me my medicine.

Rote nahi hai beta ......and uski vajah se toh bilkul mat roya kar ......Maa said to me and I pouted.

Aap kuch mat bolna unko .....thodi meri bhi galti thi ....but when he shouted at me I got hurt ....I said and Maa chuckled.

Mei ache se samjhaugi usse tu tension mat le ......Maa said kissing my head and I nodded.

Later I came to collage and Pooja was already waiting for me ......

What happened to you .....face pura laal kese hai ....she asked me and I shook my head .
Kuch nahi .....asse hi thoda jagda ho gya Abhimanyu se morning mei ....I told her and she sighed.