Chapter 25

Danielle's hands were sweating and her breathing was heavy as if she had run a thousand marathons that same day.  Haerin took his breath away as if it were magic.

She hated that feeling but at the same time it drove her completely crazy.  She was there on the couch after having a kiss with the Alpha she had been watching for more than a week constantly, while the air became almost suffocating but a kind of sensation similar to clouds that strangle you until you remove the bones and feel the light body without pressure or physical presence.

  It was gorgeous and she wasn't sure how to explain it either, the only thing she was thinking at that moment was how beautiful Haerin's lepros were.  The Alpha was right in front of her with a pair of lips red and in need of another kiss.

  Haerin had never been good with words, let alone with her actions.  The person she had pushed to do this was syat Danielle.  In the air she felt that kind of movement, a movement that mixed with the others.

  That of malice, an air of perversion and dirt.  Danielle seemed ready to do something else: her desire had come alive and her body was burning like a fire in the fireplace, and to increase it she needed more wood.

But Haerin was too naive to understand that those panting breaths were in need of her touch and not a rush of wind with hands on the Omega's face.

  “Do you want a fan?”  Haerin asked worrying about the Omega's condition.  Even though they were kissing, Haerin's priority was to figure out what was wrong with Danielle's body.

  "Are you being stupid or were you born cutely stupid?"  Danielle asked after a while, pushing the Alpha who was getting closer and closer to her with intentions other than what she wanted.

Haerin found herself half lying on the sofa, with her hands folded ready to stand up and ask the reason for such anger towards her.  She shook her head to move the hair out of her face and that made Danielle's imaginary scene even more spicy that she didn't know where to start seducing the Alpha.

“You mean to tell me you came here with nothing to hope for?”  she said after a while annoyed by this scene full of illusion that she had had to face. 

"I can't force you to have sex with me," Haerin said, placing his hands on her chest, indicating her sincerity.

"Besides, we're not engaged, we're friends" Haerin continued immediately after, shrugging his shoulders which moved strangely from that not very comfortable position.

  "Then we are not friends" Danielle whispered placing her hand on Haerin's chest making her heart flutter strongly.

  "We're friends with benefits," she concluded before mashing her lips together with Haerin's.  The Alpha could only respond to that kiss by transforming it into a passionate and sensual kiss that constantly led to a perverse usage that was almost dirty to watch.

Danielle's saliva fell between her lips as she separated them from Haerin's lips which were still ready to taste something else from that Omega.  Danielle glimpsed the bulge in Haerin's pants but the Alpha didn't notice it much as he casually placed his hand on her privates.

The Alpha didn't want to make herself already aroused by a little pushy kiss, but Danielle found it cute and at the same time she found an impatience with Haerin who couldn't bring himself to do something else.  She seemed like a novice, when in fact the person who was still a virgin was Danielle.

  In fact, she wondered how Haerin would take it when she found out about it.  "Can I touch you?"  Haerin asked, pulling up her sleeves so that her skin could be seen.

Danielle walked up to her smiling and nodding holding back the nervousness throughout her body.  Although Haerin had a cold gaze, Danielle felt warm just by Haerin's eyes staring at her with malice.

Haerin's delicate hands ran all over her body that when she felt them stop, Danielle wanted to scream not to remove those hands on her body.

  The Alpha understood how her passion and desire spilled over Danielle's skin, but she didn't want to rush things because she knew from the Omega's scent that her anxiety was the first thing visible. on Danielle's face.

"Don't hold back," Haerin said, whispering in her ear, taking Danielle's hands and placing them on her shoulders.  Haerin brought Danielle's lips together with a smile as if her lips were magnets.

Unfortunately Haerin couldn't show how excited she was at the thought of having sex with the Omega who had tormented his head in those days, she had to have a minimum of control then with the day she could let out some of her wild desire but for now it was best to stick to dessert for Danielle. 

"I'm hot," Danielle said, kissing the Alpha and hastily dragging his pants down to the very foot of the couch along with the rug.  Haerin looked down for just a moment and regretted having done so.

Those wonderful legs of hers enchanted her and that pink panty that she still had on made her even more eager to dive into her wild sex with Danielle who continued to move strangely on her legs.

  "You need to calm down" Haerin said sweetly, sitting on her legs to stop that perverse movement on her intimate parts.

Haerin planted another kiss on his lips with a smile that was strangely soothing and new to Danielle.  Seeing that smile made her warm even more.

  "We have plenty of time..." she whispered placing his hand on Danielle's covered breast making her moan at the sensation of it.  Haerin looked around and at what was behind Danielle, almost afraid that someone might appear at any moment.

She never, ever wanted this moment to end.  Danielle's mouth was like a well of water: she never ran out of water just as Danielle's lips never ceased to surprise her.  The smell of the Omega spread across her Alpha's clothes making him even more confused by her movements and even less calm than before.

  The passion and sexual need had reached his brain and like a light bulb his brain had lit up.  It only took Danielle's perverse smile to finish her off and realize that she hadn't vented her sexual desire in a long time.