punishment 🔞

Minho pov
Jisung was ignoring me all day,he was spending too much time with Felix,being all clingy.
He knows I  get jealous easily,he is teasing me so much.
He sat on Felix's lap and cuddled with him.
"My little squirrel,you are so cute,you know that?" Felix asked him, with sweet voice,I turned to look at jisung and he was fucking blushing.
I lost my control, I picked him up with bridal stile,he was punching my chest,thinking he could do something with his small hands.
JISUNG POV
I was cuddling with Felix, suddenly Minho picked me up,he was walking towards the bedroom, when  he walked in, he put me down pinned me up against the door and kissed me,locking the door,
I could tell that he was jealous,but also needy.
He was kissing me hungrily,while looking into my eyes.
He traveled his hands down my body,took my sweatshirt of,he went down kissing my chest and sucking on it,marking me.
I let out small whimper,when he bite my sensitive spot.
"You like that?" He asked while going down,locking his eyes with mine.
He stand up kissed me and smaked my ass cheek,hinted me to jump,
I jumped,my foots around his waist,he pushed me down on bed,took of my pants, underwear and took of his clothes too.
He parted my legs and got between them,then got down to my ear 
"I'm gonna punish you,and I don't want to hear your whining,got it?" he said,with husky voice,that send shivers down my body. I hummed,he then slapped my ass,"I need words baby boy"  "Y-yes d-daddy,I got I-it" He stand up and got white box out of wardrobe.
He then took out dildo,lube, blindfold,handcuffs and..
My eyes widen 'cockring'.
I tried to get up,but failed.he caught me by my waist, put things on bed next to me.
He  flipped me on the stomach, and spanked my ass, I couldn't help but moan.
"Come on,I didn't even started yet"I could tell that, he was smirking.
He opened the lube,and put it on his fingers,then he parted my ass cheeks,and started drawing circles around my red hole, teasing me.
I whimpered when he entered without warning,going fast,curling his fingers , deeper and deeper each thrust, hitting my prostate. I felt on cloud nine.
"Ahh~pleasee..p-please"
"please what?"he said teasing me
"I-i need  something in me please"
"You are such a slut for my dick aren't you baby boy?" Oh..how I wish, I could just wipe that smirk ,of of his face.
"But this is supposed to be a punishment so no" he said with straight face.
"Minho fast~~~f-faster...please~~ahh~~"
I was about to cum, but Minho took his fingers out
"You think you deserve to cum?nope you don't"he said, making me whine.
Then, he took handcuffs and but it on my hands,so I couldn't move.
He put cockring on my red dripping cock and blindfolded  me.
I couldn't tell what he was doing
NO ONE'S POV
Minho took dildo, lubed it and shoved it into in jisung, without warning.
"Ahhh~~m-minhoo" jisung moaned out of pleasure and pain.
Then Minho turn dildo on maximum.
"Oh~~gosh~~ahhh~~"Minho was just watching him, seeing jisung so messed up,made him needy,but controlled it.
He took, the dildo out, just to push it in again,hitting jisung's prostate dead on.
"P-please~ahh~"
Minho didn't stopped the movements,he grabbed jisung's member and started stroking it, meeting with pace of dildo.
"AHHH~~~" jisung yelled out and had dryed orgasms, because of cockring.
Minho didn't stopped, he continued his movements, getting faster and faster each thrust.
The he let go of jisung's member and grasped into jisung's hair,He went  to his ear and said
" You really like that whore, don't you?" Thrusting nonstop,jisung felt tears streaming down his face.
"Y-yes d-daddy"
Minho took the dildo out,jisung felt something bigger enter him
"Ahhh~~" jisung yelled out.
"Ahh~ J-jisung you are so fucking tight"
He said, thrusting into jisung.
"Ahh~ d-daddy~~ f-faster please"
Minho, made him stand on all fours and put his face, into the pillows, Minho went faster, and started stroking jisung's member.
Jisung felt his high (is this right?)
Coming up.
"P-please l-let me C-cum~~" he said
Minho went faster and faster
He took of cockring.
"Cum for me baby" he said and kissed him.
Jisung moaned into the kiss.
"You are mine and only mine,mine to love,mine to kiss,mine to fuck.got it?"
"Yes, I am only yours min" jisung said.
Minho kissed him and hugged him bringing him closer.
" I love you"
"I love you too baby"

Author's note
I'm not good at writing smut,so give me advises.
And next chapter ideas?? 😀