9

(Maria's pov) 

I woke up to a pounding headache, "I must have had a lot of drinks last night" I thought to myself I heard a groan next to me, it sounded deep, I turned to my side to be met by someone's curly locks it looked all to familiar "morning chatterbox" I heard the voice say I felt my entire stomach flutter with butterflies, Toby's morning voice plus the fact he was shirtless, makes my heart ache with want, then I realized I was naked. 

"you didn't have to punch me that hard" Toby whined as I cleaned up his dry blood that was running down his nose, we were in my  bathroom cause i accidently punched Toby a little too hard  in the nose "it's human instinct, and I already apologised in my own way" I blushed as I recalled me on my knees and toby's hand interwined in my curly locks. He chuckled as I playfully slapped his shoulder "your nose should be fine right?" I asked as I inspected it one last time, Toby grabbed my hand and put it to his lips sort of giving it a kiss, "trust me, I have a roommate who's a nurse i'll be fine" he reassured me, I nodded and walked him to my bedroom window which he got out off.. when he left I felt empty like i was missing something or someone "shit.." as i slowly realized, I'm inlove with him.

Maria_: 💓Likes:407k *Comments have been disabled for this post*

Maria_: 💓
Likes:407k
*Comments have been disabled for this post*

(Toby's pov)

I was back at the slender mansion and my session with Maria was well, enjoying ! I loved her to the max but I know she doesn't want us together maybe friends with benefits would make sense? I opened the door to my room and plopped onto my messy bed, I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling replaying last night's memory.

(Flashback)

I threw my head back in pleasure as she took me in her mouth, my hands tangled in her curly locks " I'm gonna come"  I groaned as I feel my climax building up, she looks at me through her dark long lashes and that was enough to make me come undone.

(End of flashback)

I blushed and sat up, I checked the time, it was 3 o'clock  I got off my bed and walked to Eyelessjack's room to see what he was up to, "jack i need help with my nose" he was sitting on his floor with a book in his hand whilst blasting classical music, he looked up at me calmly and gestured to come over I sat on his bed while he went to his drawer and got out some medical stuff.  "how is that girl you've been seeing?" he asked in a quiet tone I looked at him with shock "what? what girl?" I responded trying to divert the topic "dont lie toby. you know i hate liars" he said as he injected something in me without warning "ouch ! what the hell?" I hissed in pain "chill out its just some anti bleeding thing i recently got" He complained. I complied and told everything to him, he was quiet and then he spoke up "talk to her about it i'm sure she would give you clear response" he advised as he took off his blue mask and set it onto his desk, he then walked out the door leaving me alone with my train of thoughts.

maybe he is right. 

a/n: hi guys sorry for late updates i promise to try to update a little more also im starting on a new fanfic  "drowning love"(ben drowned x asian female MC)