Chapter 4 - Get off him!

Hunter, Darcy and Steve sat the pavement, watching as the cars pass by on the nearly empty road. It was utter silence among the three. No one said a word. Only the sound of crunching and munching from Steve stuffing his mouth with chips was heard. Nothing else. The cold wind blew through their hairs. All three of them had absolutely beautiful hair. Steve was a blond, Hunter had dusty gold hair and Darcy had jet black hair. But all three of them had their hairs well maintained and healthy. Especially Hunter. His hair was the kind that any girl would kill to have. The softness, the healthy amount of thickness and shoulder-length long of joy and the way it swifts with every movement. It was the perfect hair. 

"Chips?" Steve was the first to break the silence. 

Hunter rolled his eyes and Darcy simply shook her head. Steve shrugged, continued to munch on his chips. 

"I'm.. I'm so sorry, you guys" Darcy spoke for the first time, feeling terrible. "I didn't mean to get you guys fired"

"Nah, don't sweat it" Steve said. "It's not your fault"

"But it is! You guys got fired because of me. You guys wanted to defend me!" Darcy said.

"That's not true, Darcy. We got fired because we chose it. We didn't do it because of you. We did it because it was the right thing" Hunter comforted.

"Trust me, anyone in our spot would've done that. Well, the nice ones that is" Steve said, not lifting his eyes off his packet of chips. "Assholes wouldn't have done that"

Hunter smirked, nodding in agreement.

"But we're assholes ourselves, Steve" Hunter said.

"Yeah, but nice assholes. There's a difference" Steve said, looking briefly at Hunter, pointing at him before turning back to his chips. 

Darcy sighed. How can these guys even joke at this point? She felt like she was gonna cry at this moment. 

"But wrestling is your dreams!" Darcy said. 

"It is" Steve said. "So is Pamela Anderson"

"And Demi Moore" Hunter agreed. 

Darcy rolled her eyes. "Boys, I'm serious!" 

Hunter chuckled, knowing Darcy was going to burst. 

"Okay, okay, relax, girly" Hunter said. "Yes, it is our dream. So? Just because we're fired in this company doesn't mean we can't achieve our dreams elsewhere" 

"WCW ain't the only big leagues, you know?" Steve agreed. 

"What do you mean?" Darcy asked, not quite understanding. 

"There's still a lot more companies that are as big as the WCW, Darcy" Hunter explained.

"Like the WWF?" Darcy asked to which they both nodded.

"Bingo!" Steve said. 

"But how do we get in?" Darcy asked.

"You need someone from the inside's help. Like a recommendation" Steve said. 

"You know anybody in there, Steve?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah, I know Jim Ross" Steve said. "And you?" 

"I know a few guys. Maybe they could help. And you, Darcy?" Hunter asked, both of them looking at Darcy.

Darcy stared at both of them. She has kept her identity a real secret for some time. None of them knows that she is Rocky Johnson's daughter or that she was The Hart family's protégé.

"No, no I don't" Darcy said. She didn't want anyone to know her for her background. She wants to earn her own name.

"That's a bummer. But no worries. I'm sure I can help you out" Hunter said.