pran's birthday surprise [patpran]

Rating: Teen and Up Audiences

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Fandoms: แค่เพื่อนครับเพื่อน | Bad Buddy: the Series (TV)

Categories: M/M

Relationships: Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Characters: Pat Napat Jindapat, Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Additional Tags: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAN, Idiots in Love, i love how that's a tag, pran calling pat 'puppy' should be a religion, he is a good puppy, Soft Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat, Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat in Love, Domestic Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Summary: Pat has a little surprise for Pran's birthday: himself, and that's all Pran really needs.

Notes, at the beginning: Happy Birthday, Khun Praaaan. 🥺💚 This is totally not inspired by Twitter thread of me talking to Pat. Nope. Definitely not. I don't know what you're talking about.

Notes, at the end: Come chill out with me on ! I promise that I don't bite!

Pran's Birthday Surprise

Bad Buddy — Pat x Pran

     'IT'S A STUPID IDEA,' HE cannot help thinking as he twists the ribbon into a bow around the present that he bought Pran the other day and stashed so deep in the cupboard that he almost forgot about it. 'It is so utterly stupid, but I can't help...'

     Twisting the ribbon one final time, Pat sits back and stares at the shiny red and matte green reels of ribbon, chewing nervously at the inside of his bottom lip, wondering if maybe he can get away with it; if Pran wouldn't laugh at him for trying something...out of the ordinary. He doesn't have much time to decide, his earlier discarded phone lighting up with a LINE message from Pran, telling Pat that he's on his way home after having a birthday dinner with his parents. Pat feels kind of bitter about that, the fact that Pran is spending time without Pat on his birthday, but the engineering student resigns himself to the fact that it is Pran's birthday, and he can spend it with whoever he wishes.

     But Pran is coming back home now, and Pat feels his tummy swoop in delight.

     He hasn't seen his faen all day long, and the need to hold Pran close has steadily become an irritation beneath his skin. There's a thrumming anticipation like electricity in his blood, and Pat can hardly sit still now that the tediousness of tying ribbons into perfect little bows for his lovely, picky boyfriend is complete, his leg bouncing restlessly and his fingers fiddling with the hem of his shirt. He has missed Pran something terrible, and he's almost game enough to say the same for Pran missing him.