love my all (kiss me slow) [patpran]

Rating: Teen Audiences and Up

Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

Fandoms: แค่เพื่อนครับเพื่อน | Bad Buddy: the Series (TV)

Categories: M/M

Relationships: Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Characters: Pat Napat Jindapat, Pran Parakul Siridechawat

Additional Tags: Idiots in Love, i love how that's a tag, Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat in Love, Soft Pat Napat Jindapat/Pran Parakul Siridechawat, Pat Napat Jindapat Has a Scent Kink, Domestic Fluff, pran calling pat 'puppy' should be a religion, he is a good puppy, chubby pran bc there is not enough of it, Body Worship, of course there's body worship it's patpran, Biting, pran would definitely like pat biting him, pudgy pran, chubby pran

Summary: Pat has a habit of using Pran as a pillow, and Pran's not exactly against the idea.

Love My All (Kiss Me Slow)

Bad Buddy — Pat x Pran

     PRAN IS LAYING ON their bed — trying to read a book, mind you — when Pat walks in and simply plops onto the bed, using Pran's stomach as his pillow, quietly sighing in contentment as he gets comfortable. He doesn't take much notice of his puppy-like boyfriend, far too used to Pat's antics at this point, simply submitting to Pat's wish of using Pran's body as his personal, albeit squishy and humanoid, body pillow.

     Pat has a habit of using Pran as a pillow on any given day, or even as they drift off to sleep at night, shuffling around until his head is "cushioned just right" (Pat's words, definitely not Pran's) — but he also doesn't hesitate to move if the guitarist asks.

     It is not as though Pran thinks that it is a bad habit of the drummer's, per say, but it is one that makes him feel slightly self-conscious because Pran knows that he's not exactly the flattest or slimmest of people. While he does know that Pat doesn't care about the extra weight that Pran has compared to Pat himself — and Pran himself isn't too fussed on being just that little bit chubbier than he has allowed himself to be in the past, because he is happy as he is right now.

     But, still, no matter how comfortable he is with his own body, Pran cannot help the flare of insecurity that burns inside him when Pat cuddles up against him and essentially buries his face into any and every available tiny mountain of pudge.

     Still, despite his minor reservations, Pran sighs as Pat pushes up the architecture student's shirt just enough to reveal his stomach, placing soft little kisses to the pudge hanging over the waistband of his pants; the roundness of his waist and hips. Pat noses and gently bites at the flesh until Pran is giggling and squirming half-heartedly, Pran's breaths no more than sharp, stuttering intakes each time that the pressure of the bites teeters on the edge of teasing and something more.

     Sure, they have been together for a fair while at this point, but Pran is intent on keeping that particular fact about what he likes in bed to himself — at least for now. He knows that Pat hasn't realised his penchant for pain quite yet, and that the civil engineering student may very well never notice, given how oblivious the boy was to his own — along with Pran's — feelings for at least a decade.

     Pran squirms, half-heartedly pushing Pat away. "Pat, stop. What are you doing?"

     Pat hums against Pran's skin, smiling when Pran shivers at the vibration. "Let me. Please~"

     "Ai'Pat... You know I'm ticklish."

     "Please, Pran. Na? Na?"

     "Fine," Pran playfully grumbles — but his grumble is quick to become a squeal of laughter as Pat blows raspberries on Pran's stomach, unable to stop his hands from slapping against Pat's shoulders once more in a futile attempt to fend off his cheeky boyfriend. "Pat! Pat! Ai'Pat, stop!"

     Pat, the asshole, laughs and catches Pran's wrists, pinning them down. "Nope."

     Pran squirms, his movements half-hearted as he tries to wiggle away from Pat's teasing lips — and then Pat bites down harder than before, dragging a yelping moan out of Pran, hips lifting off the bed in a jerky thrust, the guitarist's eyes blowing wide and his face flushing bright red. Pat backs away slightly, looking up at his boyfriend with amusement and disbelief, mischief shimmering in his eyes as he very slowly lowers his mouth back to Pran's stomach.

     "Pat—"

     A sharp, and rather loud, moan cuts Pran off, the boy's hands flying to Pat's hair as his boyfriend bites down and then sucks what flesh he holds between his teeth, a low rumble vibrating against Pran's stomach as Pat hums at the pull of his hair. Pran feels like he's on fire, heat burning beneath his skin as Pat nips and sucks his pudgy stomach, leaving behind bright red marks that will be dark purple and blue bruises come morning — and that's just the way Pran wants it.

     "Puppy..."

     Pat hums, burying his nose into Pran's damp skin and inhaling. "You smell so good, baby. I could eat you up."

     "Yeah?" Pran asks, breathless. "Are you going to devour me, puppy?"

     "You'd let me do anything — wouldn't you, my Pran?"

     "Yeah..."

   Pat noses against Pran's stomach, mouth watering and feeling light-headed as Pran's unique smell surrounds him. It's far too tempting to sink his teeth back into his boyfriend's body, stomach curling in delight as Pran whines breathily and all but shoves Pat's head harder against his stomach, wanting more more more. And Pat happily gives it to him.