~Meera's innocent secret~

Vivaansh had turned around in his sleep and tried holding his wife into his arms out of habit, only to realise that she was missing from beside him.

And since then, the hunt of finding his precious drunk wife was on. He was finding her since ten minutes until he heard some sound coming from his badi-maa's wing.

Vivaansh stopped in his tracks as he heard some commotion on the second floor of Western wing, and it did not take him more than few seconds to conclude that his troublemaker goofball is definetly there.

Hurriedly climbing up the stairs, Vivaansh frowned as he saw Meera trying to push Lyla from her way, may be because she wanted to enter badi maa's bedroom. But Lyla, badi maa's handmaid was not letting her go inside.

"You witch, let me go inside. I need to talk to badi maa. I want my answers today.", Meera yelled tugging hard on Lyla's hairs making the later one yelp in pain and Vivaansh's eyes widen in shock looking at the scene in front of him.

The hell is wrong with his woman tonight!

"Meera!!", Vivaansh angrily pulled Meera away making her free her clutches on Lyla's hairs. He feared if this will disturb Badi maa's sleep.

But more than that, he feared his badi-maa seeing Meera almost half naked and that too drunk. Oh, it would have been a hard task to handle things after that, if only Vivaansh had not reached there on time.

"Mujhe badi-maa se baat karni hai.", Meera said stubbornly when Vivaansh tried getting her to go back to their room.

"You won't understand like this.", Vivaansh grunted lowly before he carried Meera abruptly on his left shoulder making the later one thrash her hands and legs in protest, but it did not make Vivaansh to put her back down on her feet.

"Abhi joh hua uske baare mein kiso ko pata nahi chalna chahiye. Khaas kar-ke badi maa ko. Or else you know me.", Vivaansh warned sternly to Lyla who was still shocked at whatever happened and was happening in front of his eyes. However, Vivaansh's curt voice and stoic expressions were enough for Lyla to understand and obey his words without fail.
.
.
.
"No--no--no...mujhe jaana hai udhar. I want to talk to badi maa. Let me go.", Meera thrashed her legs in air still trying to get out of Vivaansh hold and he made her stand back on her legs as they reached their bedroom.

"Kyun gai thi aap wahan?", Vivaansh asked sternly with his hands folded near his chest and Meera glared at him before turning her face other side conveying that she is angry.

"Sulaaya tha na maine aapko mere paas. And you were also asleep. Phir uth kar aap room se bahar kyun gayi, aur woh bhi mujhe bina bataye.", Vivaansh asked again only to get ignore one more time and now he had enough of her mischief. He had been tolerant to all her troublesome all night but now it was enough.

He cannot even imagine about how he would have explained his badi-maa about Meera's behavior and her being drunk. If it was his mother or anyone else in his family, he had not to worry. But knowing bua-daadi's orthodox and strict behavior, he didn't know how she would have reacted to Meera's this action.

"Meera Malhotra! I am asking you something. Kyun gai thi aap wahan itni raat ko!?", Vivaansh asked, this time sternly and his voice raised a little making Meera look at him with big stunned eyes.

He screamed at her?

He yelled at her?

He scolded her?

Meera's lower lip wobble and her eyes filled with tears as she stared at him in sadness making Vivaansh immediately realise his mistake.

However, he knew if he will soften around her right now, then she will again do something more audacious than this and then it would be difficult for him to handle the situation thereafter.