"Okay, I'll see you in a couple days then." I replied, leaning away from his chest and looking him in the eyes. I moved to my tip toes, slowly leaning in and placing my lips onto his soft ones. 

"What was that for?" He asked after I pulled away, both of us breathless. 

"I didn't want you to go away without that. Is that okay?" I asked.

"I've been wanting to do that for a month and a half." He said, leaning down and kissing me again. "I'll see you in a couple days." He said, pulling away and getting into his car. I stood on the steps of my apartment watching him drive off, only going back inside once his car was out of sight. I sat down on the floor, sliding down the door and leaning my back against it. That was our first kiss. It was the best kiss I have ever experienced. His lips were soft, I don't think I can describe it but they were somehow caring? I could feel that he truly cared for me as his lips touched mine. 

---

"This place is huge." I said as I walked into the stadium, looking around with the other girls. 

"This is insane, I can't believe they get to play here tonight." Karly said as we all looked up at the amount of seats were in the stadium. The family skate was starting in an a few minutes, the guys were finishing up their practice and getting some team photos done as we were figuring out our surroundings. We were all already wearing our matching sweaters with the guy's number and last names on them, they were honestly really cute and comfy. Karly did a really good job with these. At least I'm pretty sure it was Karly, no one ever really told me. 

"So, how are things going between you two? Any new updates since we last saw you?" Taylor asked, linked her arm with mine. 

"We kissed for the first time before he left for here, but that's about it." I replied, not really thinking much of it. I mean, it's just a kiss, right?

"So are you guys official yet?" Carlie asked. 

"No, not yet, we're taking things very slow." I told her. "He told me that we're dating but not boyfriend-girlfriend level yet, and that he's willing to wait for me until I'm ready to make that step."

"Really? Girl, you have him wrapped around your finger. He keeps looking over here and smiling, I can see it." Taylor said. The two girls had actually become really good friends of mine. We had a separate group chat with Katie as well, the group of younger girls per se. Not to say the other girls were old, they were just a bit older than us. 

"I don't know about that." I said, shaking my head and looking down at the ground. 

"Family and friends if you want to start getting your skates on if you're going on ice that would be super helpful and fantastic, we're going to start in less than five minutes." A girl said, coming over to the group of us on the sidelines. We all found the benches and sat down, putting on our skates, it didn't take long for the guys to finish up their pictures and come skating over, helping their family and friends onto the ice. Jamie b lined it straight to me, reaching out his hands for me to take. I gladly did, having him steady my onto the ice. 

"So how good of a skater are you?" He asked, not even saying hello.

"I'm better than you." I said, scrunching up my face to him and moving my head side to side quickly just to tease him a little bit. 

"Oh really? So if I let go of your hands right now, you'd be able to skate without stumbling down to me?" He asked, smirking proudly at me, not just proud, there was a hint of cockiness in there as well. 

"Maybe not, maybe you should keep holding on." I said, trying not to laugh now. 

"I can do that, I'll hold on as long as you want me to." He said. I could tell there was a double meaning behind it. "I also really like your sweater." He winked at me.