Tell 'em

calling...

(ONE JOINT VIDEO CALL LATER..)

MAKIMA: "Yo. Where you guys at?"

SATORU: "Don't worry 'bout me! Just finishing off these weaklings from Q!"

SUGURU: "Okay. Anyways, if you two look to your left, you'll see me in an exploding building with people chasing me and the Star Plasma Vessel girl is safe and sound."

"GAHHHHH! I'M FLYINGGG!"

SATORU: "Was that the girl who's supposed to be 'safe and sound'?

SUGURU: "Wow. Sarcasm at its finest. I'm gonna end the call now."

SUGURU LEFT THE CHAT.

The only ones left in the call were Makima and Satoru.

MAKIMA: "You okay over there?"

SATORU: "Aw! Did you miss me already?"

call ended.

"Bruh." was all he said. But he got one lucky screenshot of Makima before she ended the call. In his eyes, she looked absolutely breathtaking. But he's not the only who thinks so.

Anyways...

guess who's got a new home screen wallpaper on his phone!

Suguru got to him first since the red-haired girl went to go to a nearby vending machine (3rd time today).

He walked over to his classmate who seemed to be fiddling with his phone.

"You changed your Home Screen?" he asked

"Yeah! Isn't she hot?!"

"Dude! Airdrop me that photo!"

Satoru stuck his tongue out."Nuh uh. Finders keepers, losers weepers."

The other simply rolled his eyes. The two boys were having a petty little argument while the Vessel, Riko Amanai and her caretaker, Kuroi, were talking.

Meanwhile, Makima was walking over to the group. Her AirPods playing Cochise and $NOT's hit single: Tell 'em.

On her left hand, the coke zero that she saved last night. On her right, a new karambit (knife) that she's been doing tricks with.

As she was walking, a man named Bayer from the Q group was going to attack Riko Amanai as a futile effort to assassinate her.

But Makima intercepted the man midway his attack and ended up flattening her coke in the process.

"Aww mannn!" she said

The two boys look at her and panicked. "MAKIMA-CHAN! WHAT HAPPENED??!"

(simp💀)

"My coke!" she said squatting down on the ground and picking up the mangled can.

The two boys sigh in relief as Kuroi and Amanai sweatdrop at their actions.

"Alright buddy! Before I kill you, it's only fair that you buy me another coke." Makima said, spinning the karambit in her fingers

The man charged at her. " DIE!" he said, sending multiple knives her way

She made no attempt to block it as she wouldn't get hurt by those things anyway. She propped up her elbow on top of her other arm, seemingly deep in thought.