Cool Joe loses his groove Part 1 [Season 1 Episode 2]

[...]-Thoughts 

{...}-whisper 

________________________________________________________________________________

(Mack):"Matchday at strikaland and the home teams goal is under attack!"(Announcer):"-But Supa Strikas goalkeeper Big Bo swats it off like a fly!" *Big Bo throws it at Blok*(Mack):"Straight to the Blok (Announcer):"Blok sends it to his captain, Dancing Rasta." 

(Mack):"And hes looking for..Twisting Tiger!" Tiger got the ball before going to midfield of the left wing to pass. Tiger:"Cool joe!" (Mack):"Tiger to Cool Joe to the left wing!" Cool joe got the ball as two opposition teammates were next to him ready to get the ball from him. "Lets see what he's got!" Cool joe managed to avoid the tackle in such speed.(Announcer):"Incredible,he's well written!" 

Cool joe kicks the ball to El Matador. (Mack):"Its like he's doing a dance." *El matador heads the ball to the goal and he scores 1 Nile as the team celebrated!* (Announcer):"Hey,its lucky you got such a big head El Matador." (Mack):"Right with Cool Joes crossing." Cool Joe run through the pitch as he successfully avoided the tackles. "The strikas has to be in the right place at the right time!"

Shakes smiled smugly before going through his opposition and gets ready. (Mack):"Heres Cool  Joe again!" Cool Joe:"First i gotta smooth it." Avoided tackles again. "Then i have to groove it." Shakes running closer to Cool Joe knowing CJ will make a perfect pass again. "So then i wants to move it,I can easily prove it!" Cool joe passed the ball to Shakes from the midfield. 

Shakes:"This ones mine." Shakes does the bicycle kick and scores a winning goal for his team!"(Announcer):"Subline!" (Both announcers):"GOAL!!" (Mack):"Thank you again Mr Cool Joe."

________________________________________________________________________________

It showed the replay of Cool Joe's pass and El Matadors goal. Shakes:"Both El Matador and I scored today because of perfectly placed crosses." Shakes took Cool Joe and shows him to the reporter. "From this guy!" [Reporter]:"Speaking of the king of crosses,Joe can we have a word with you?"

Cool Joe:"Most definitely." [Reporter]:"Mr.Joe, what is your secret to success?" Cool Joe:"Its all in the groove man." [Reporter]:"And what do you mean by? by the groove?" Cool Joe:"Its how i prepare for my match my man,but thats a secret." [Reporter]:"Come on Joe, The fans want to know." Random fan:"Come on Cool Joe,tell us your secret please??" 

Cool Joe:"All I'll say is that i listen to a special record that gets me into my rhythm." [Reporter]:"Can you tell us the name of the rhythm?" Cool Joe chuckles at the reporters question. Cool Joe:"Sorry but that's a Cool Joe secret but what i can do ben is invite yall back to my club, Cool Joe's! Come on out we got food specials every Wednesdays and ladies night is on Thursdays and that cooking hot!"

 Cool Joe walks away as he continues talking."All the hotties are gonna be there,you better show up if you want to get your groove on!"  Ben looks back at the camera man to fill in the audience. [Ben]:"Well there you have it! Cool Joe,the coolest guys in town!" Now its shown as a tv in Tony Vern's office with machines . "With Supa Strikas playing like this,they should be able to destroy Fc Technically.(bruh i just realized it was just pronounced differently😂)

Tony:"Cool Joe may not stay so cool after all,when i find out your secret song we will crush the Supa Strikas!" Tony laughs maniacally at his genuis plan. Now its seen Supa Strikas just doing their own thing as Shakes is staring at....well something...? Before looking at Cool Joe locker to see records. Shakes:"Whats that?" Curious about Cool Joe records but the locker quickly closed by Cool Joe.

Cool Joe:"Sorry but thats private brother." Shakes:'Were you serious out there? Records??" Shakes grabs his multi-player? I think?.. with earphones still plugged. Shakes:You got to go Digital CJ, I got over 500 songs in here." Cool Joe:"Yeah but i only need one,thanks but I'll stick with vinyl Shakes.