Dancing Rasta on Ice [Season 1 Episode 1] Part 4

(Scene-Strikaland)

"Matchday at Strikaland! The stadium is packed, Mack."

Mack:"Yes it's anyone's ball game today,and it's going to be a muddy messy one."

"Its been raining on and off for two days,which may give the advantage to the martial artstyle of the Cosmos."

*Cosmos bus arrives at Strikaland while Mack speaks*

Mack:"Yeah right,but against Supa Strikas,he might go from Ninja to Winja." 

Ninja and others in tuxedo's walks inside Strikaland entrance before Ninja asked:" How is the Strikas injury report?" "Nothing wasted at all,Their at full strength." "Lets make sure of it.." As Ninja walks away he calls for Bolo to follow him leaving that other guy (idk his name :[ ).

Meanwhile in the Strikas locker room, Dancing Rasta puts ice on his Injured leg to ease the pain for the game suddenly Cool Joe walks 8n but before he can look at Dancing Rasta, Rasta quickly took the ice and threw it to his locker,takes all the bandages and threw it inside the bin*

Cool Joe walks to Dancing Rasta with a grin before saying" Rasta my man,you coming to my club tonight after the game to celebrate our win?" Dancing Rasta looks at Cool joe and said"Easy man,first things first." Cool Joe continues to convince Dancing Rasta" Man you gotta come!" Cool Joe put his hand on Rasta shoulder and imagined the celebration "Victory and live music,what could be better?"

 Dancing Rasta looks at Cool Joe serious saying"Focus is better, Victory first Celebration later." Cool Joe brushed off Dancing Rasta statement as he kicked the ball around"Ha,Focus is my middle name! We're faster,we have better moves and we're better lookin! You can ask Y/N,I am ready to Jam! *Takes the ball to his hand before looking at Rasta* "I am out like bell bottoms!" 

Cool Joe and the others runs out of the locker room after jumping and hitting the Strikas sign while Rasta looks worried and in distress before Shakes walks to him. "Rasta, you feeling okay?" Shakes has been noticing that his captain wasn't looking good. "Of course..heh,Now lets get out there and win this!" Rasta and Shakes looks ready, Rasta throws the ball at him as he kicks it around before kicking it to the door to open and jumps up to hit the sign*

Rasta took out his [bandage?] And throws it inside his locker while covering it with a blanket. "I thought you'd be out there already?." Rasta was surprised that Couch was here and looks t him with a smile "Aha almost forgot this.." *Takes his captain band and wears it before going out and jumps up to hit the sign but due to his injury, he barely touches it which makes couches suspicions rise more and said" Show them why you're wearing it.." before leaving the locker room.

Few moments later, a person that appeared to be Ninja peered in the locker room before going inside with Bolo looking for any clues that relates to strikas hidden injury until Bolo founds a leg bandage in the trash bin "Ninja!"

 Ninja walks to Bolo to be surprised to see a leg bandage box before smirking "Somebody have an injured knee" Ninja picks up the item with a grin before Bolo picked up a sock and said" And they really have soft socks." Ninja was disgusted by the sock before walking away while Bolo looks confused.

*As Ninja and Bolo walk oiy and head to the pitch,Y/N was heading there also and when she saw both of them she wondered why they werentb n the field like everyone else?* Y/N:"Hey Ninja!" *Ninja stopped at that sound and turned around to see Y/N walking towards the both of them*

Y/N:"Why arent you guys on the field already? Everyone is out there?" *said Y/N with a suspicion of them doing dirty tricks* *Ninja:" Oh nothing,just something i forgot. We cant be here any longer right Bolo!" Bolo:"Yeaahhhh!" Ninja:"Yep cant waste time." *Before Y/N can say anything, They both ran to te field fast which made Y/N suspicions clearer*