•Shout Out• Chapter_0.1

ENHYPEN had just compleated their first performance of their debut song "Given-Taken". They thanked the staff who applauded and cheered for them when they got off the stage. The left to backstage where they were able to take some time to relax before heading back to the dorms.

Members Sunghoon, Heesung, and Sunoo were getting their makeup removed and getting ready to change into more comfotrable clothes. Members Ni-Ki and Jungwon were laying on the couch in the back of the room on their phones. Members Jay and Jake were monitoring their performance to see how the group did. And member Brina was laughing with some of her other members while texting her friends back home about their debut stage. Her friends had congradulated her on the drbut of the group.

After the frisst three members, Brina decided to take her makeup off and change into sweats and a hoodie right after. Se waited for the rest of her members to finish taking their makeup and stage outfits off before they began to head out of the stage. They were going to do this again tomorrow so they needed to get a good night worth of rest.

Brina saw how many people were outsie waiting for them to leave the place, making her a little bit nervous. Jay, who was right next to her, noticed how nervous she looked just because she had her head down. He knew that when she does that, it a sign that she's nervous. He leaned down to her level before whispering, "Hang onto me if you get more scared." in English since she hasn't fully mastered her Korean yet.

She nodded her head to the boy before walking alongside him out of the venue. She heard numerous screams and shouts coming from fangirls and fanboys making her flinch a little bit. She snaked her hand to find Jay's since he was still next to her. When she found it, he gave her's a comforting squeeze to let ehr know that he's there with her.

They soon got back to their designaited black van's and slipped inside them. Brina sait next to Jay and layed her head on his shoulder. He smiled at the girl's actions a she looked cute doing them. Jay will admit, she did look really cute doing anything she does. Including trying to act sexy during their performance stages. He just couldn't take his eyes off her.

Unfortunatly, they're just members. He didn't think that someone like her would like someone like him. And even if she did, the company would never let the two be together.

Brina fell asleep on Jay's shoulders. He adjusted her heas so it wouldn't hurt when she woke up. She was a heavy sleeper most of the time, so she didn't wake up. She adjusted herself to nuzzle her head into the crook of Jay's neck, making him silently laugh at the girls hair tickling his neck. He admired her sleeping face as 2 of his other members were smirking across where he was sitting.

"What?" Jay asked in Korean. He whispered so he wouldn't wake her up.

"Staring is weird, dude." Sunghoon said making Jake chuckle. Jay brought up his pointer finger to his lips making Jake laugh silently so he wouldn't wake up the female member.

"I wasn't staring. I was admiering. There's a difference. And besides, it's not like she's going to like me back, anyways." Jay told the two boys who understood and let him be. They silently went on their phones while Jay layed his own head ontop of Brina's as he also fell asleep as well.

Little did he know, Sabrina was able to hear and understand everything they were saying to each other.