As Izuku's breath grew ragged with anticipation, he found himself longing for Katsuki's touch, the absence of it leaving an ache deep within him. "How long have you been gone?" he murmured, his voice heavy with need.

But before he could finish his question, Katsuki's voice cut through the air like a siren's call, his tone dripping with a mixture of amusement and desire. "I know, baby," he purred, his words sending a shiver of anticipation down Izuku's spine.

Izuku's breath caught in his throat at the husky timbre of Katsuki's voice, the sound igniting a fire within him that threatened to consume him whole. With a desperate need, he reached out for Katsuki, his fingers trembling with longing as he sought to close the distance between them.

As Izuku's question hung in the air, charged with anticipation, he felt a surge of impatience rising within him. "No, how long was it?" he insisted, his voice laced with urgency.

Katsuki's lips curled into a mischievous smirk at Izuku's persistence, his eyes dancing with amusement. "A few months," he replied, his tone tinged with a hint of satisfaction.

Izuku's eyes widened in surprise at Katsuki's response, his heart pounding in his chest at the realization of just how long they had been apart. But before he could voice his disbelief, Katsuki's hand slipped lower, trailing down Izuku's back until it came to rest on his ass, the touch sending a jolt of electricity coursing through Izuku's veins.

Izuku gasped at the sudden contact, his body arching into Katsuki's touch as pleasure rippled through him. With a growl of desire, Katsuki squeezed Izuku's ass through the towel, his touch possessive and demanding.

As Izuku's breath hitched in anticipation, he felt a rush of desire coursing through him, the tension between them crackling like electricity in the air. But before he could utter another word, Katsuki's voice cut through the silence, laden with playful mischief.

"Damn, Deku, you must have been dying for me to suck you off if you're this impatient," Katsuki teased, his smirk widening as he watched Izuku's cheeks flush a deep shade of crimson.

Izuku's eyes widened in surprise at Katsuki's boldness, his heart pounding in his chest as he struggled to form a coherent response. "K-Kacchan!" he sputtered, his voice thick with embarrassment.

But despite his embarrassment, Izuku couldn't help but feel a surge of arousal at Katsuki's words, the idea sending a jolt of electricity straight to his core. With a shaky breath, he met Katsuki's gaze, his eyes dark with desire.

Katsuki's smirk softened into a tender smile as he reached out to cup Izuku's cheek, his touch gentle and reassuring. "Relax, Deku," he murmured, his voice low and intimate. "I've got you."

Katsuki's gaze lingered on Izuku's flushed face, his own desire evident in the smoldering intensity of his eyes. With a subtle shift in demeanor, he closed the distance between them, his lips capturing Izuku's in a brief but searing kiss that left them both breathless.

Izuku's heart raced as their lips met, a surge of heat coursing through him at the electrifying touch. It was a fleeting moment, yet it spoke volumes, igniting a fire within Izuku that burned hotter with each passing second.

But Katsuki wasn't done yet. With a boldness that sent a shiver of anticipation down Izuku's spine, he trailed a path of kisses down Izuku's jawline, his lips leaving a trail of fire in their wake. With each press of his mouth against Izuku's skin, he felt himself growing bolder, more confident in his pursuit of pleasure.

And then, with a tantalizing slowness that left Izuku trembling with need, Katsuki pressed his lips against the edge of the towel wrapped around Izuku's waist. He lingered there for a moment, his breath hot against Izuku's skin, before he began to trail kisses downward, his lips blazing a trail of heat along Izuku's abdomen.