Chapter 1: Acting...

Luka's pov

I was going to meet Marinette at her school, because we were going to hang out after her school let out. I rode my bike to the school, and when I arrived I saw a girl with blonde hair, up in a ponytail yelling at Marinette. I dropped my bike and walked over to them to see what was going on. "Hey, Marinette. What's going on?" I asked calmly. I looked at the other girl, she now had her arms crossed and was staring at me.

"Dupain-Chang... Who is this?" The girl had asked her arms still crossed, but now looking angry. I'm sensing it's about something more than just being angry at Marinette...

"Chloe this is Luka, Luka this is Chloe." Marinette said as she rolled her eyes. I've never seen Marinette do that before, she's usually nice... There must be something more to this that I don't know.

"Well it's nice meeting you... Or whatever." Chloe said looking away from us. I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too. Hope we will be friends." I said. She quickly looked at me, looking quite shocked, but only for a second before scoffing and flipping her ponytail, and leaving the scene. Welp that was something... Marinette and I walked to my bike.

"So I'm guessing she's not your friend?" I asked as I picked up my bike.

She chuckled... "How'd you know?" She said sarcastically.

"Just a lucky guess." I said bumping her playfully. She laughed, smiling largely. Makes me want to smile too... That Chloe girl sure is interesting though...

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...

Also how long should I make the chapters?