HER BEDROOM

After I get out of the shower and put my new pair of clothes, I head back to the living room trying to find the girl. Gosh, these clothes make me look like a prince! I think to myself stopping by a mirror by the kitchen, why is there a mirror there? I don't know... I've never really dressed this elegant back in my old life. The girl appears behind me chuckling. As she makes a few steps towards me, I slowly retreat back. Every step she took you could hear the clack clack her heels made. It gets to the point where I'm pinned against a wall and she's touching my shoulders with her hands. I can see her full face now! She's got beautiful violent eyes, with a smile so bright it could melt anyone's heart! She was wearing a light purple dress that matches her eyes, with a flower made crown. A big bow was wrapped around her waist, and her nails were freshly painted white. It was like, we were the perfect match for each other. "I almost forgot to tell you my name! Oh silly me!" She says turning her back to me. She looks down at her nails and says "I'm Emma, and you are?..." "Oh! I-I'm z-za-zeke" not sure why I said it like that, but I'm not used to calling myself Zeke... Since my old name was "Zara" I thought of that name instead of Zeke! If only I did actually say that, she would look at me weirdly! Oh well, she turns back around to look at me directly in my eyes. "I like it!~ you must know my family's name, right? So I don't have to introduce you to-" " um, actually I'm not from around this city, in fact I'm new here" I say which is completely true. She gives me a puzzled look and puts her left hand on her waist. "Oh, well my family is the richest family in this village. No peasant is ever allowed to talk to me, but you... You seemed different. And my dad said now that I'm officially 18 I now have to get married! Crazy, right?" She says playing around with her nails. I nod, not trying to be enemies with her, but I'm only 15... I didn't expect for her to be 18! And she's shorter than me, but you know what? Hight doesn't matter, only age really matters. "How old are you?" She asks getting closer to my face. "15... But I'm certainly tall you know?!" I say, my voice cracked when I said "you know?!" She gives me a little smile and turns back around. Yeah, I figured she'd be weirded out by my age, do I really look 15 or not? "Age is just a number, come with me to my room~" she says just starting to walk. I follow her, but I do have a bad feeling about this. Can we trust her? I mean, she seems pretty nice and she's rich. But her money doesn't matter, I could have all the money in the world and I still feel like I still wouldn't be happy with her. Her room is actually right next to the bathroom, and I'll say, I wasn't surprised to see how luxurious it was. I mean, the girl's got a whole library up in here!!! "You like reading?" I ask. She nods her head and sits at her desk, "I wrote those books" she says grabbing a pen and starting to write. THE GIRL CAN WRITE AS WELL?!? this is crazy. I stand there, leaning against the door frame not wanting to go in and disturb her writing time. "Go sit on my bed" she orders, I stare at her for a wild second before walking over to her bed. I sit on the edge not making a sound. It was as quiet as a library to be honest. I take this time to look around the room, she must be the favorite child! Compare her room to the other rooms I've seen in this house so far, and you'll definitely say hers is more fancy! Her bedsheets are rosey, golden pink with a pinch of white. The nightstand next to her bed is a rich wooden brown color. Gosh, the things I would do to be just like her.