Chapter 61-Panic

I deleted chapter 60 because of some negative reactions.

(A/N: this is just a small chapter because I'm sleepy)
Alastors POV:

~Time skip to midnight~

Y/n screamed out in distress and I jolted up.

"Who are you?" She stuttered and quickly threw the covers off, leaving the bed.

"It's Alastor. What's wrong?" I asked and moved towards her.

"Where am I?!" She trembled and started to sob hysterically.

No no no please not again

"Your home, don't you remember?" I panicky stated, my chest felt tight with worry and my breathing was trembly.

"What are you doing? Don't hurt me... " She cried, her expression was terrified as her eyes stared at my hand. I looked down and I was tightly gripping a knife, my hand was stiff and my steps were heavy as I approached her.

NO PLEASE STOP

"Are you going to kill me Alastor? Am I going to die by your blade...You are a monster...I hate you, I never loved you." She spoke with no emotion and our surroundings changed to the mental asylum, roaring flames circled us.

My arm raised and the knife flew like a magnet to her chest, She collapsed to the floor spluttering out blood and her screams were deafening.

"No! Come back to me, wake up please y/n!" I cradled her lifeless body and the flames engulfed us.

I woke up and my hands were shaking, I sat up and started to cry. I was panting in fear and y/n startled up.

"A-Alastor, are you okay? Why are you crying?" She held my shaking hands and looked at me with an extremely concerned expression, her eyes were glossy with incoming tears.

"My nightmares are usually about losing you...I-I don't want you to forget me or leave me alone again" I said through broken up breaths.

"Alastor. Listen to me, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere." She sternly told me and my breathing slowed, I embraced her tightly. I could feel her beating heart against my chest.

She's Alive, it was just a nightmare. It's not real...but what if it becomes reality...you could snap at any moment. No.

———————————————————
A/N

Was that foreboding? Jk it's not...or is it? Nahhh dw bout it...

or is it? Nahhh dw bout it