IX. 😵‍💫🤸

Hello from the other siiiiideee🎶
Ahem... Have a happy reading, do vote and comments plz. ✨ 💋
Enjoy!
""*******""""""*******

"Kai? Can you come here for a sec, I wanna show you something." Ian called the busy looking man with piles of paper on his desk fighting with a keyboard, with hooded eyes fixed on the screen of the computer he was working on.

Kai reached and stood in front of him leaning to take a look.

"Le'mme..." Ian tried to offer trying to rotate the device as he saw the struggle.

"Don't bother, let me..." Kai changed his position and went to stood beside the chair Hakim was on and lean.

"Oh, you mean this. It's a...?" One hand to the table supporting his weight and the other pinching the screen attempt to zoom in and out the figure.

The thumb nail caught Ian's attention, threw back the concentration he had once and his all mind fixed on it.

A faint almost colourless blush sky blue polished on the nail.

"...I was checking it earlier but I wanted to confirm first before presenting the..."

Kai unaware of the man's divided attention and continue with his findings.

Ian eyes' ignored the hand on the screen and went to the one on the table and all five digits polished the same color.

"...I pointed out some facts, will you mind... um... Mr. Hakim, are you listening?" Kai eyed back at the latter.

He moisten his dry lips.

Maybe it's just a hobby.

It's not a big deal.

Nowadays it's normal.

His scent!?

No no, not this again.

He smells like a fresh bathed baby, like a fresh powder.

It's not feminine.

It is

No, maybe a body splash or deodorant.

His signature perfume is....

"Mr. Hak..."

He cleared his throat plastering a professional smile "Yes Kai, Yes... um so you were... saying... um... your thoughts..."

Kai shook off the strange zooning out of Ian and explained again more in details.

........

A planning room. On meeting. A red light illuminated the words.

"...It'll be very pleasing If you'd do this as soon as possible." Kai finished his speech, handing a final  copy of document to the last supervisor upon the intermediate meeting.

"Um Kai, are those... are your nails polished!? Did you... um!?" Jensen tripping on his words gawking at Kai's hand which froze midair after handed him the hardcopy document.

Since the meeting was over, the crowd got curious and went to witness the pointed issue.

Kai eyes flickered to his hand, retreat it and thrusting on his slack pocket.

I should have tell him, maybe he would wipe it off.nIan blamed on himself strolling reaching next to Kai.

"My baby girl... did it to me." A forced smile born on his face, too engrossed with the almost ten people surround him to notice Ian was beside him.