Get me humphries.

Abberline shouts, "Can someone find me humphries?
Inspector Lestrade walks in abberline why the fuck are you shouting for humphries?

Abberline, I am tasking him with a special task to help find someone to find the hidden message we sent sherlock a copy of this.

Inspector Lestrade reads it.
It's mere mortal it could be a confession
That the killer possibly sending threats.
Nothing more, nothing less.

But waste humphries time by getting someone who vile and vulgar way of description to help in this murder your in listing the help of Edgar allen poe.

Abberline, well, his dark story's shows he is well capable of discovering their motives, and well, he writes about his own cases he handed. Also, he was highly recommended by the Great sherlock holmes.

Inspector Lestrade I couldn't give a fuck if it was the queen who asked for that demented writer.
Speaking of which, I heard Doctor Watson away on business, so that leaves sherlock on his own to face these. Challenges on his own.

Busting through Scotland Yard doors, humpries tried to stop Doctor Watson. Excuse me, abberline, are you busy?
I came back with some important news Mr Holmes sent me to boltimore to observe Mr poe he quite medical trained and he is more then capable to help with this case.

Futher more, while I was in boltimore, I found this it was addressed to Inspector Lestrade. Speak of the devil hello lestrade how the case of the bell tower killer?
Lestrade said sorry I can't divulge information.

Hand over the letter to me. I will read it later. I also found a telegram while I was in boltimore. I also found this, but it's for abberline eyes only.

Lestrade leaves in awful bad mood, stomping away like he was a spoiled baby.
Abberlines reads the information that he collected on lestrade.
I see he in co- worts with one of the people who we thought was a serial killer!!

Watson said, "humphries is outside." I want me to ask him in.
Abberline humphries come in. I need you to go get Edgar allen, poe. we need the macabre written to the character profile of our killer.
I will give you a leave of absence on this special task but you must leave now.

Humphries leaves with a leather bag.
God speed humphries, says Watson.

Abberline, I did find that special request for you here it's in this envelope.
Also, abberline, I want to inform you on something one of the Crawford brothers is back in Whitechapel. I also know Lord hexon arriving on the 9pm train coincidence, I think not I  think there is a connection.

Also, how is sherlock doing?
Abberline, well, since you're back, I think he will be more hands-on in the crimes and serving punishment.
Abberline, oh, Doctor Watson curiosity kills me, but do I see a wedding band on your finger?
A congratulations are in order?

Watson is very observant, ain't you abberline? I see my friends' deduction skills are rubbing off on you.
Well, sherlock is not big on weddings and commitments you see he shallow minded and his wits shrouded in his mind palace.

Abberline, what made him like that?
Well, my friend, he had a trouble past
And he suffered been jilted at the altar
By the very woman who now carries his seed, he sown.

However, it goes further back then that events of cordona of his own family, but that's personal matter I'm sure sherlock may tell you in due time.

Abberline, so who the lucky lady?
Well, remember the flower girl called Lucy. Well, I made an honest woman out of her as for cassandra she safe with my sister.

As for Agatha, she left Whitechapel,
However, I received a letter from my sister  saying she is coming back to Whitechapel with a new identity.
So I hurried back.

I do have a special request, though abberline I don't do anything for free
1st, I need someone to find Agatha
2ndly, I need someone to escort my wife off train at 9 am tomorrow morning and to bring her straight to bakerstreet.
3rdly, I have one more request just for you. If Lord hexon arrives, please hold him in custody. He is evidence for me  until he gives you it. Keep him in custody.

Also, I have a final message. I heard there a new plague going to sweep over
Whitechapel, I was told by my friend in boltimore.
He said it's like a dog bite, but there are only two puncher wounds, so the symptoms are blood loss. Serious confusion may lead to death, but reports show the dead victims get back up and they start breathing, but there no pulse, but from afar, you can not tell them apart from human beings.