Chapter 1

"Mom I'm leaving to go to Ashley's!", I yelled as I saw my mom coming my way and give me a kiss before she left on her trip.

"Love you Abby have a good break and be safe!" My mom told me. I nodded and walked out the door heading for my white mustang. I'm Abby brooks, 17 years old and my best friend is Ashley Rogers. She was having a party tonight it was the first day of spring break I'm Ready to have fun. I'm staying over her house all break. Her parents were going out of town also. I arrived at ash's early to help her set up.

"Abbs you look hot!" Ashley said as I walked toward her. I was just wearing shorts and a crop top.

"Don't look bad yourself Ash!" I said, she was wearing shorts and a sparkly tank top. We were both fairly thin. But defiantly not anorexic or anything. Well people started coming in, Ashley's house was HUGE I loved it there. I noticed her brother was home and had his friends over. I have to admit he was hot, his name was jake Rogers, only recently i started liking him. Dark hair bright blue eyes very muscular, yeah any girl could and would fall for him, he's a senior. I kinda tried to ignore his presence but badly failed as I caught myself staring at him a few times. But I walked over to where a bunch of people were dancing and found this guy grinding on me moments later..he wasn't bad looking so might as well have some fun! Soon to find out, it was jakes friend, Alec he was cute and fit. I walked away and he followed but I wasn't really that interested.

"Hey, babe." Alec yelled over the blaring music.

"Sorry Alec I'm not that interested just having a little fun tonight!" I say with a grin as I get myself a drink. He doesn't seem to care so I try and ignore him but he keeps coming back like a lost puppy. He grabs my waist, I quickly pull away.

"Please stop." I say. He doesn't seem to stop once again. But out of the corner of my eye I see a tall figure walking our way.

"Alec, I don't think she's interested tonight bro" the tall figure says.

"C'mon jake I was just having fun!" Alec says. So it was jake. Jake? Jake was watching us? Enough to get Alec to back off? Wow... Alec soon walks away and jakes behind me. I soon feel large hands reach into my front pockets.

"Hey there" jakes says..I'm not sure is he knows who it is right now.

"Hey uhm jake you do know this is Abby right?" I giggle and look up at him. He was very tall.

"No, but I know now. So I heard ur staying here all week, huh?" Jake says laughing and removing his hands from my pockets...damn.

"Yup, are you staying here or going over a friends?" I say. We were probably really close for him being my best friends brother. But He was a major bad boy, I didn't seem to mind though even though at times he scared me.

"Probably switching back and forth friends and home." He says with a grin. He's cute when he does that

Back to reality Abby..

"Oh cool." I walk towards the kitchen to refill my drink. He follows. This lost puppy isn't a problem.

"Wanna go dance?!" Jake asks.

"Sure!" I say with a huge grin. We don't do any grinding or anything, just having fun. Being weird. We don't really drink that much to get wasted but the people around us defiantly did. Some guy once again tried dirty dancing with me but jake pushed him away. The party soon faded away as people started leaving, I sat on the couch with jake it was silent and I set my head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep, cuddling with jake Rogers, my best friends brother, we'll see how this turns out.

%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

A/N hey guys hope u like it! Comment what you think or any suggestions! I'm new at this it's my first story on wattpad!