[Morning after, day 7]

/Han's pov/

I woke up in a strange room with a huge headache and no idea where i was. I had no memory of what happened yesterday except that i had a date with Michael and thats it. Every detail was all blurred up.

I looked to my left and saw Michael sleeping soundlessly. I noticed how he didn't have clothes on and neither did i.

I slowly sat up feeling bothered. I looked around to see our clothes scattered on the floor. I felt panicked as i realised that we might have slept together. I felt a stinging pain in my butt as i got up and i was convinced now.

I rushed to the bathroom to look myself in the mirror and teared up. I had bites and hickeys all over me. I went back and started gathering my clothes and put them on.

"Jisung..." I heard Michael yawn.

I froze on the spot and turned to look at him.

"Where are you going bby?" He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"H-home.." I mumbled with a shaky voice.

"Without saying goodbye or even eating breakfast with me? Come on stay a bit longer" He smiled and got up, getting dressed as well.

"No i can't im sorry." I looked down.

"Why not? Hm" He walked over to my and pulled me close.

"B-because.. i- i just realised that i have plans with Felix today. So i need to go home to get cleaned up and change clothes.. into fresh ones.." I made up and excuse.

"Hmm is that so.. well let me at least drive you bby" He played with my hair.

"F-fine.." I pulled away and rushed downstairs.

He followed me down and took his keys.
"Alright, lets go"
he smiled and opened the door for me.

"Mhm." I walked out of the house and he took me to his car letting me in.

I sat down and put my seatbelt on. He got into the drivers seat and started the car.
"Ji, lets talk about what happened yesterday" he started and i already felt uncomfortable.

"Oh well.. hard to say because i can't remember anything." I mumbled.

"Oh its probably because you got so drunk, you started drinking that wine alot and we even ordered shots at one point. Gosh you got so drunk, i had to walk you to my car. I figured it would be easier to look after you at my place." He explained.

"Did we.. have sex.." I asked quietly.

"Oh yeah, you practically begged me to have sex with you and i tried telling you no because you would regret it in the morning but, in the end i lost and couldn't really help it when you made me get a boner" Michael kept explaining and i felt dizzy. I felt ashamed of myself.

"Oh.." I managed to only say. I looked out of the window feeling myself get teary and nauseous.

"Whats wrong, honey..? Don't tell me you regret it.. because i told you." Michael said and i just wanted to cry.

"Its just that.. i wanted my first time to be special.." I whispered.

"Wait- i was your first?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

"Oh, i understand now, you don't have to count it yk, we can always pretend it didn't happen and when you want, we could have a more special way of doing it" He said and i nodded.

"I guess.." I felt a tear slip and i wiped it away immediately. Its ok Jisung.

(Was it Jisungs fault or.. did Michael have something to do with this?)