Chapter 1

Now you might think what this story is about but it's nothing it's just me ranting about my stupid life that feels like a trap.
A dumb question honestly but have you ever wondered why everyone is so concerned about themselves. Anyone could strike back at you just to get ahead. People could honestly fucking frame you in an argument for something that you had no idea about.
I could be going on with my life but then suddenly there would a person telling me how I should respond to people who are close to me umm excuse me you don't know how much comfortable I am with that other person, maybe this is how we talk normally and there is nothing bad to be assumed. There is no need for you to shout at me or be nosy in my business when we barely meet and talk. Why would someone think that they have authority over me, they can tell me what to do, and I won't speak anything I mean they are right my submissive ass can't even stand up for myself instead I just cry to my sleep. Now don't get me wrong here even if you do apologise for your behaviour it still doesn't mean that what you did was right. No beef towards him or anything but it's just weird to think how much a person can be self centred if he is pampered the right way.