He slowly turned to see Amphia holding a bow aimed at him.
"Come on, you big baboon! Let's go!"

He bent the pole in half over his knee, letting out a loud metal creak before doing it again and again, until the metal pole was a ball big enough for him to hold in both hands.
"Puny frog become stew."

His vocabulary may not have been very wide, but he still knew how to make four word sentences sound menacing. Even with an arrow in his neck, he seemed more than ready to destroy us, no matter what. But before he could chuck the ball at his froggy victim, the doors to the balcony I had come from banged hardly, once, then twice before busting to pieces.

The entire balcony broke to pieces as the giant gorilla from earlier fell down four floors and landed on a pile of Japes and Klumpfs fighting, making the entire ship shake. A familiar rat and cheesemaker jumped off after him, landing on him as a cushion, making him loudly choke as they did.

"I heard you guys needed water."
Mamble said with a smirk, his gemstone glowing brighter than ever before snapping his fingers and stomping on the gorillas back. His yellow eyes opened wide as he opened his mouth to scream. But noise didn't come out, water did. Mucky green water sprayed out of his mouth with enough force blow away all the Japes in front of him. The water started getting absorbed into the fine wood and began piling up, slowly flooding the floor near the doors, and rapidly coming out way. By the time the navigator looked down at where Amphia was, she was gone, making her way towards the hatch.

The navigator seemed livid, his face turning purple with rage as he screeched so loud, I felt my eardrums pop.
"Destroy frogs! Destroy rat! Destroy it all!"

As the navigator screeched, I ran after Amphia, trying to catch up to her before the crazy monkey did. The front doors to the navigation room blew open, and a few dozen Japes ran in, ready to fight. With water still blowing from his mouth, the gorilla launched up and started beating his chest as he joined the fight. I dared to look back again as I ran and saw the navigator staring me down before leaping from pipe to pipe faster than before. The water began to make its way over to me and was rapidly making it to the end of the room. I reached for my axe and grabbed onto a thick brass pipe while looking over at the mad monkey, making his way towards me.

I felt something flow through the pipe I stood on and the pipe to my left that I held to keep balance. Water was making its way into the telescopes, which gave me another idea. Right as the navigator made his way towards me, I held onto my axe tight and swung it down on the pipe in front of me. Water was starting to splash around, soaking my clothes and getting my face wet. It smelled like the sea but was ice cold, making it both nice and awful at the same time. I hit another pipe, and another, right before he jumped so high, he would have to land near me.

I put my axe away and got out my bow, grabbing one of the arrows from my bag as the monkey landed on the pipe in front of me with his ball of metal, fully ready to crush me. But before he did, the pipe he stood on bent inwards and snapped, dropping him in the water and soaking him. I kept sprinting, trying to make the most of the little time I had.
I was at least halfway across the room when the mad splashing monkey got back up, his yellow and brown teeth grimacing as he eyed me angrily.

The water was rising up higher, hiding the floor under brown water and pipes.
I could feel the water drenching my shins, climbing up my knees as I stopped to look at the navigator. He was leaping from pipe to pipe, his eyes full of rage. There was no way I could take him down, but I could definitely slow him down.

I knocked an arrow onto my bow and pulled the string back, aiming at the orangutan. Just as I let go, he leaped to a rope on his left, swinging to another before grabbing on with his feet and grabbing a pipe beneath him. He started violently tugging at it, splashing away water as he it tugged free. With just a squeeze, he crushed the end of the pipe and twisted it into a fine point. A brass spear.