[Special ep, C&F]

/Back to lunch, defeat?? Day number 4 but its Felix's pov/

"You two are just so cutee" I smirked at Han and Michael joking around.

"Oh shut up! Go to Changbin or something you little shit." Han laughed and i blushed at that heavily.

"ah Jisungiee, we should get to math class." Michael reminded Han of the time and the two immediately got up to leave.

"Talk to you later Lix" Han told me and left with Michael leaving me to sit alone, since my class didn't start yet.

"Hey beautiful." I heard Changbin who sat next to me.
"did your friends ditch you?" He asked and i chuckled.

"Yeah, they had class" I pouted at him and he smiled.

"Since you've got time, wanna go somewhere quiet?" Changbin smiled and i returned it.

"Absolutely." I answered and we got up.

He took my hand and led me to the school roof where no one else would be.
Just us.

"Wow, the view is awesome!" I smiled widely and looked at Changbin who chuckled at my reaction.

"Its not as good as my view right now." He smirked and i blushed.

"Shut up, quit the flirting and ask me out already." I joked and he pulled me close.

"then, will you go out with me if i asked you?" Changbin held me by my waist and i looked into his eyes puzzled, was he really going to?

"I mean, yes" I felt my heartbeat quicken and i found myself wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Then, would you go out with me Felix?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah, i would love to go out with you Changbin." I smiled widely and he chuckled.

"Even tho we haven't been on a date, can i kiss you?" Changbin asked then and i felt my face flush and it felt like my heart was pounding so loud he could hear it.

"Yes." I answered and he leaned closer.

He closed his eyes and so did i. We both moved closer until i felt our lips connect. And GOD DAMN IT, HAD I WAITED YEARS AND YEARS FOR THI- anyway.

He pulled away after a while and smiled at me.
"I really like you Felix and i'm glad you said yes, i'll make sure our first date is awesome" He explained and i smiled wider than ive ever smiled before.

"Can't wait." I answered and we kissed again.

(I want kisses too.)