OTP Prompts

Theo's reply:

Theo's reply:

1. "First encounter.. I met her at a certain restaurant with Alora. I didnt know she also has a job just like me!"

2. "We'd always hanging out at our favorite park! She loves picking up some flowers and placed them on top of my head. Oh, and also, We always ride our bikes every weekend afternoon for some fresh air."

3. "We mostly text each other about random stuff like, how the heck did she has that many stuffed animals inside her attic- I set her name in my contact as 'Lovely Crayons ♡' because she is like, a rainbow in my eye <3 Probably the most colorful being I've ever seen in this realm."

4. "My head always heated up whenever she pat my head. Ough how sweet of her."

5. "Ah this one.. I love wrapping my arm around her waist. She is just so perfect.."

6. "I confessed my feelings for her when I invited her to go on a simple picnic at a park.. How the days went fast."

7. "Our first date was me asking her if she could go to an amusement park with me- and she agreed! :D"

8. "Oh. Our first kiss? I remembered it when Whimsy hold my head and kissed my screen softly. Of course all the circuits in my head immediately heated up. Im a bit insecure about not having lips, how I wish I could kiss her back."

9. "I finally properly introduced her to Alora when I invited her to our house. Im glad Alora and Whimsy got along pretty well! Though, theres something off about Whimsy. Is it strange that I've never seen her family nor friends?"

10. "Ah, she once asked me for a sleep over at her house, of course I accepted it. We watched some movies while eating pop corn. When a jump scare popped up on the screen, we both jumped and hugged each other. After that, we decided to turn the tv off and cuddled before falling asleep. <3 Feeling the warmth of each other.."

11. "I always asked Alora to help us taking pictures. When Alora isnt available, Im the one who took a pic of us in different angles. We mostly do the finger heart pose."

12. "Pocky? Is it asking about that one snack?" (A/N): 'Man I actually dont really know what this one means'

13. "When she couldn't sleep, I tried to play a lullaby from my head and it always works for her!! I dont want her to stay up late and became tired in the morning D:"

14. "Im not really into physical love language stuff- but if she wanted to hold hands together, I'd let her. Sometimes, my body subconsciously hold her hands when I feel slightly tensed up or jealous."

15. "Cosplay?? Uhh I dont do cosplay, not sure about Whimsy since she never mentioned about it."

16. (A/N): 'Shadow Bonnie Song Remastered - Santiago Marecos, Uascreen Music' definitely fits when they go on a late night rainy walk.(of course with umbrella because Theo will malfunction without it 💀'

17. "My favorite! I always love the smell of cafe, especially when with her ♡ It just makes everything 100 times better!!"

18. (A/N): 'No comment/I dont know what to answer to this Im sorry ╥﹏╥'

19. "Jealousy? Im not that jealous-

I REALLY hate it when a civilian tries to flirt or talk to her in the wrong way. I always hold her hand and 'kindly' asked them to leave. If the civilian doesnt want to, THEY ARE GOING TO BE MET WITH MY SPEAR-"

20. "There was once a time, she was zoning out, staring at a certain spot. I waved my palm infront of her but it didnt work. Then suddenly her body went limp and I hold her in panic. Good thing she didnt went unconscious, but after that, she told me that her vision turned.. gray and blurry for a second? I think that caused her to felt weak. I hugged her tightly, Im really afraid of losing someone I love."

21. (A/N): 'Uhh.. i havent thought of different AU for these two.'

22. (A/N): 'No comment/I dont know what to answer to this Im sorry ╥﹏╥'

23. "The closest intimate thing I've done with her was hugging her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder. I also liked placing my head on her shoulder. I dont want to make her uncomfortable so I tried my best to be respectful."

24. "How I like this question! I really love picking her up and carrying her in bridal style at the most random times. I love seeing her flustered face but I dont wanna tease her about it because Im afraid of making her upset :c"

25. "Cute stuff.. I like surprising her with stuffed animals since I heard she collected a bunch of them! and sometimes she teaches me how to dance. My movements were really stiff and of course, Alora laughed at my attempt to dance."

26. "It UPSETS me so much when she got sick:( I always tried my best to take care of her such as tucking her into a bed, feeding her with her favorite food, some snacks and others!!"

27. "AH! Proposing..? Uhmm.. uh well.. Maybe one day."

28. "These questions surely are.. something! But hey, I do wanna get married to the love of my life. Dont tell her."

29. "Pardon? Uhh.. im not really into that stuff. But if she DOES get pregnant, I will always spend my time being by her side and providing anything she needs.."

30. "Family part.. Im not a fan of children since some kids in this realm loves mocking my head. But that doesnt mean I will become a bad father."

(A/N): 'AAAA FINALLY FINISHED!! WITHER3D IM SO SORRY IT TOOK A PRETTY LONG TIME (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) Eat up 🤍🤍🙏'