The ruthless Mafia family - 35

~ preview ~

" The rings are missing "

Let's start... ( Flashback continues..)

When Suga saw the rings are missing he immediately called y/n and told this to her , she also got so much tensed and Suga spoke..

Suga ( tensed ) :- s..should we tell dadda ?.

Y/n ( shuttering ) ( sweating ) :- y..yes oppa l..let's go.

They both went to towards Mr.Kim how is speaking to someone at that time Suga said...

Suga ( shuttering ) :- d..dadda ?

Mr.Kim ( soft ) :- yes Suga .

Suga ( nervous on peak ) :- w..we have t..to talk w..with you c..can you come with me.

Mr.Kim ( getting suspicious , he looked at y/n how is looking down while sweating and said..) :- ok let's go.

Saying this Mr.Kim , y/n and Suga
Went to the back stage ( other members and family are busy talking with some mafia guests ) .
They went back stage and Mr.kim asked..

Mr.Kim ( soft ) :- what happened bubby ?.

Suga looked at mr.Kim being too nervous and tension he said..

Suga ( tensed ) ( nervous ) :- d..dadda r..rings are m.. missing.

Listening this Mr.Kim eye's darkened both of them saw his expression change that eyes of mr.Kim is scaring the shit of out of them suddenly he slapped Suga....

Yes., You heard right he slapped Suga really hard that Suga falled down he again made Suga stand and held his coller and spoke..

Mr.Kim ( dark aura ) ( damn scary ) :- are you freakin out of your damn mind you know whose those are you know how much precious it is...it's my OLDER BROTHER THE GREAT KING rings do you guys know the value of that ? Huh ??? You deserve something great you won't ever try to show this fucking carelessness of yours , untill I get that rings you both will be under my control trust me you guys will regret this too Badly..

Listening this y/n and Suga started trembling they never saw mr.kim like this before everything is too different for them they heard a new voice from him which give a different vibe ., y/n looked at mr.kim slowly with shaky figure and said..

Y/n ( trembling ) ( damn scared ) :-
W..we a.. are s..sorry da..dadda p.. please fo..forgive us..

Mr.kim nerves started popping out due to anger which he is controlling so much he just gave a harsh slap to y/n , she felled on Suga who held her tightly and made her stand the crying y/n straightly...at that time mr.kim said...

Mr.kim ( deep harsh tone ) :- forgiveness !?? Are you sure you want forgiveness for the shit you did HUH ? Just watch...this all will get down realise the fault you did realise how much precious the rings are...

After saying this he took his phone immediately and called someone and said...

On call..,'

Mr.kim ( damn cold ) :- mark !

Mark ( a bit tensed ) :- y..yes sir g..good evening.

Mr.kim ( scary ) :- i want dark-3 ready in minutes.

Mark ( widen eyes ) ( shocked ) :- r..red stamp w..warehouse ?

Mr.kim ( scary ) :- yes get it ready.

Call ended....,'