The Ruthless Mafia family -17

Preview ....

Y/n :- why unni?.

Let's start...

The person infront of y/n got shocked at that y/n said..

Y/n ( broken ) :- why are you shocked now unni ( removed her ring ).

?? :- y..you ?.

Y/n ( teary eyes ) :- yes me only whome you left alone me only Unni.

?? :- h..how ?.

Y/n ( chucked ) ( teary eyes ) :- I am queen now everything is so easy for me why you left us faking your death do you really think that we can't find Kim Ara the queen of this empire huh ?.

Ara ( emotionless ) :- you got me , my baby dosent mean you will say whatever you want I am your unni.

Y/n ( teary eyes ) :- then no need to talk to me , talk with sehun oppa unni.

Y/n took her phone and about to call sehun but ara said...

Ara ( teary eyes ) :- n..no don't

Y/n looked like she is dieing out of pain while looking at ara teary eyes but y/n said..

Y/n :- you are out of control unni I can't take anymore I want to call him.

Saying this words y/n called sehun after 2 rings sehun picked the call and said..

On call..

Y/n ( broken voice ) :- o..oppa.

Sehun ( worried listening that voice ) :- b..baby everything ok where you went?.

Y/n ( broken voice ) ,:- I..I will send you a location p..please come fast.

Sehun ( worried ) :- o..ok baby don't worry oppa is coming.

Y/n :- hm.

Call ended

Y/n went near ara kneeled infront of her, hissed in pain because of her wound and spoke..

Y/n ( teary eyes ) :- sorry unni.

Ara ( worried ) :- w..what happen baby did you got hurt.?

Y/n ( teary eyes,) :- leave it Unni please forgive me I don't have any other option sehun oppa is in pain I can see pain in his eyes missing U.

Ara ( teary eyes ) :- don't be sorry baby everything will settle down soon I know everything what happened here btw did you got hurt anywhere why you hissed ?

?? :- your dear sister got into a serious accident just day before yesterday.

Y/n( shocked ) :- seo-ha ?.

Seo-ha ( angry ) :- why don't you rest in hospital do you know what will happen when you meet them huh ?.

Ara ( worried & angry ) :- what baby you ok is it so serious untie me..

Seo-ha came and untied ara , ara stood up and sat near y/n and said..

Ara ( teary eyes ) :- sleep on my lap.

Y/n layed on ara lap without saying anything because she is craving for it...

Ara ( teary eyes ) :- now say what happen ?

Y/n told the incident in mrkim2 room to upto today everything.

Y/n ( teary eyes ) :- i.. I don't know what will happen when They come here.

?? ( Broken voice ) :- it's ok if you don't know what will happen you will get to know soon..

Y/n and Ara suddenly looked at the person and started shivering....

?? ( Broken voice ) :- how can you to this to me '?

Ara kneeled down with y/n and spoke..

Ara ( broken voice ) :- s..sehun .

Sehun ( cold ) ( broken ) :- you faked everything wow we couldn't even guess it and y/n you i adored you like my own little sister you know that I want her but you ...

Ara ( teary eyes ) :- she got to know about me just few days ago.

Sehun ( broken ) :- I didn't asked you ms.kim Ara.

Ara started shivering listening that name everyone saw it suddenly y/n spoke..

Y/n ( painful voice ) :- i..I got her that day when dadda catched me for coming late I thought to tell you guys that after day but when appa said about gathering i w..was scared to face everyone i didn't mean to hide it o..oppa i..I am sorry.

Sehun ( teary eyes ) :- don't be sorry stand up don't kneel down your injured .

Y/n noded her head as no and looked down.

Y/n ( scared ) ( shivering ) :- i ...I am sorry what I did 5 years back is the thing I am regretting each and every second I can accept any punishment but p.. please don't leave me i..i am sorry...

Listening what y/n said everyone are angry and hurt remembering that painfull incident . At that time Mr.kim spoke..

Mr.kim ( teary eyes ) ( happy ) :- s..stand up my baby's let's talk everything later when y/n is completely ok. a..ara my baby come to dadda.

Ara looked up at mr.kim and running to him and hugged him tightly and started crying hard.

Ara ( crying hard ) :- a..ara s..sorry dadda a..Ara i..is s..scared t..that s.. s..something w..will h..happen to y..you . a..ra sowry .

The scene looked cute and painful at the same time anyone can't see their dear sister and daughter crying so hard . Y/n also about stand up but suddenly hissed in pain so sehun helped her to stand . Y/n hugged sehun want to cry but can't.

Sehun ( felt relief ) :- want to cry ?.

Y/n noded her head as yes and hugged sehun more tightly.

Sehun ( chucked ) :- no don't cry oppa's can't see tears in their baby's eyes.

After listening this Ara started crying more loudly.

Sehun ( whispering ) :- your unni is jealous and scared.

Y/n chucked and broke the hug with teary eyes and saw her brothers standing there once y/n looked at sehun who nodded his head y/n went and hugged jin tightly...

Jin smiled and felt relieved after hugging his baby after years ...

Y/n ( scared ) :- sowry downt iglore baby pwese.

Jin ( chucked ) :- I won't my baby no need to cry..

So guys that's it for today I hope you like this episode don't forget to comment and vote this episode and don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes....