chapter three

When Xuan Qi woke up again for the third time, it was already dark outside. He was still quite in daze, no one was inside the room except himself, so the stillness of silence gave him an ease surrounding.

So... after I die...I transmigrated to a novel story?

Xuan Qi don't know if he will be happy because he was alive again or be sad because he will die sooner.

Aah! Useless, too many novel but why on this one?! I already died once, do I need to die twice before to live to the fullest?! Wait...the real MC died that's why I replace his soul in this body, right? I am not him, so I don't need to follow the script!

Baah! Who cares about the story, I care about my life more!

He pondered for a while before he drifted to the past memory of the real Xia Liyuan, he ponder over the memory and the novel story.

Xia Liyuan grew up and raise like a lady, no one knew about this except his father and grandfather even their servant, they didn't know that Xia Liyuan is cross dressing. The reason is to protect him from other people, as to maintain their cultivator status. He didn't have any cultivation base nor can he cultivate a core. When his father found out about this, they tried to forge a Qi inside him but almost lost his life, his meridian cannot bear any qi to run inside, it only means his a weak and waste for being a man.

As for his mother? He didn't know, he was motherless. On the age of 13, his father died because of the suspicious injury it receive on the Descending Star Cultivation Battle that took part on the 3rd lunar, every year. So he was left with only one family, Xia Long, the headmaster of Xia family, his grandfather.

Being a waste, is the very mean thing of Xia Liyuan's life. He sometimes can't take anymore and drunk countless kinds of poison. Yet for some reason he didn't know, every time he woke up after he passed out, he felt like his body was better than usual, which is very strange. Even though, he didn't get shook entirely of all that happening, if he can't learn then he can just read it and memorize it then watch the cultivation battle and observe, and sometimes he commented like this and that. He was knowledgeable in every kinds of cultivation battle methods which he owns the title of 'genius beauty'.

But still he died! What a mess! Hah!

As if I'll let that Jiang Family ruin me, now that I'm the one inside this body.

Xuan Qi put a proud smile then frown,

But I am here in the cultivation world yet I can't even cultivate! I can't accept this kind of fate! What the... I hate that fucking author of this novel. 

Hmmp! Anyway, there's still a chance to change the future.

"Meiyan!" Xuan Qi called out, the maidservant earlier came inside after being called. Xuan Qi knows her name because she is the personal maid of Xia Liyuan and of course he have the memory and the knowledge of the novel.

"Here, Young Lady Xia." Meiyan said politely when she arrives on front of him. Xuan Qi's face twitch for a bit after being called 'young lady' again.

"I'm hungry and thirsty. " He said,

"This servant will prepare right away. Did you prefer to eat in the dining hall or here in your room?"

"Here." Xuan Qi replied shortly, Meiyan walked out from the room and after a while, she came back together with three other maidservant, carrying three trays.

After the servants prepare the table they went out the room together with meiyan. Xuan Qi just ordered them to prepare the house bath for he will be taking a night bath.

After a while, Xuan Qi together with Meiyan supporting him, as they walk in the hallway lit up with small lanterns, it give a sirene of vintage view which give a nauseated feeling to Xuan Qi. When they arrive at the bath, Meiyan quickly dispersed in the house bath leaving the gauze curtain hanging down in each side of the house bath, and a spare robe in the robe rack, giving private time to Xuan Qi. He didn't command them but this is usually done by the real Xia Liyuan.

Xuan Qi quickly undress and sunk down in the large tub. The wind are still and there aren't any noise to be heard which relaxes his awareness of the surrounding. The water aren't cold nor warm and Xuan Qi was satisfied with its temperature.

Meiyan really knows well about the real Xia Liyuan. And I can't say I don't like the thing Xia Liyuan like we were alike mostly of everything even in temperament. Wait... I wonder what Xia Liyuan looks like? My room didn't have any mirror. Maybe, I'll ask Meiyan to get a mirror later but I need to make a stable reason, she might freak out why I suddenly want a mirror when Xia Liyuan didn't even want to look his own face.

Eyes close, arms rest in the edge of the tub and his loose hair that reaches the tub water swayed,  like dancing in the wind. Xuan Qi immediately opened his eyes when the still water suddenly make a ripples and wave toward his chest. Before he could react, the person grabbed Xuan Qi and encircled its arm on his waist. Warm and soft thing met Xuan Qi's parted lips, pertaining that he was surprise. His naked body against the still in cloth body of another person. The other was now moving its tongue inside his mouth, which make Xuan Qi barely to breath.

When Xuan Qi came back to his senses, he immediately pushed the person away and make a meter space away from the unknown person but because his foot was injured,he hissed in pained as he lost his balance and was about to fall but the man was quick enough to pull him into another embrace.

.