What I think about the concept of love is when a person is so dear to you that you are ready to go to any extent for them .....you put them before yourself.....and there is no conditions attached with it .....it's not like if that person will do this then only I will love her or him .....

You love them the way they are without trying to change them....you accept them whole heartedly with their flaws .....
There mere presence give you a feeling of belongingness and you feel peace in there presence.

After a long tired day you want to come back to them .....love empowers you ...mitotivates you ......it strengthen you ....You trust them with you deepest emotions and you can be yourself around them ....
You can be vulnerable and showcase your weakness in front of them knowing that they won't judge you ......
The concept of love is as vast as ocean .....I said and she started crying.

Heyyyy......why are you crying.....did I say something wrong......haan ....Gulboo tell me baba .....kya hua .......I caressed her back as she sobbed hiding her have in my neck ..

Abhimanyu aapka pyar kitna selfless hai and mine is so selfish......mene sab apna socha ki mei nahi reh sakti aapke bina ...mujhe aap chaiye ho ......but aapke pyar k baare mei sunn k merko lag raha h ki aap ka jayda acha pyar hai ......she said making me laugh .

Abey yrrr ........I said and laughed again .
How can this woman be so cute and adorable.

Chal Rona band kar abhi ......I said wiping her cheeks .
Apne jo bola mere liye tha na .....She asked with a pout and I shook my head making her gasp .

Aapko mujse pyar kyu nahi ho raha Abhimanyu.....she asked me with a sad face on the verge of crying and I just cupped her face and kissed her lips .

Do you really think that I don't love you....H asked cupping her face making her look into my eyes and she shook her head .
Mujhe toh lagta hai ki aap bohot pyar karte ho ....but aapne hi mana Kiya hai abhi......She said blinking her eyes and I smiled.

Mei mana karunga toh tu Maan legi ki mei pyar nahi karta ....I asked and she smiled.
Nahi ....aap karte ho .....She grinned and hugged me tightly.

Mujhe propose kar do na ek baar ....
She demanded cutely and I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Please na....kar doge na ek baar .....she asked and I nodded.
Aur kuch ....I asked her and she thought for a moment before nodding.

Mei aapko pura plan explain kar deti hu ki kya karna hai thik hai ....she said and I nodded with a smile.

Ek heart banana hai phoolo se ......aapk uske beech mei bethege on your knee with a flower bouquet.....thik hai ....she asked me in between and I nodded asking her to continue.

Phir aapko mujhe propose karna hai or Haan fairy lights bhi honi chahiye udhar background mei ......she said like we are deciding a decoration for an engagement venu but I nodded anyways.

Phir uske baad hum ek candle light dinner karenge....ohhh sorry sorry..dance toh reh hi gaya ..... propose karne k baad dance bhi karna hai ...thik h na ....she said and I hummed controlling my smile.

Mei red pehnugi and aapko black pehnna hai ......bas itna hi hai .....She said smiling and I pecked her nose .

Kab karenge phir aap ......She asked me .
Hmmm.....toh ye sab Delhi mei krana jayda better rahega .....udhar mei better arrangements kar sakta hu .....I said and she nodded hugging me .

Photo bhi click karenge hum log ....she said resting her head on my chest and I wrapped my hand around her .

She is quite innocent and emotional at heart and that's what makes me adore her even more and my urge to protect her intensify.
She needs to be protected from this evil world .

I heard  soft snores 😴 and looked down to find her sleeping peacefully on my chest.
I kissed her forehead covering her properly with the duet .

We went out in the evening to explore the rest of the places and came back late in the night and slept cuddling with each other .

Next day we left Sringar and reached Gulmarg and she was squeling like a kid finding snow there.

Abhimanyuuuu.......she called me and as U turned she attracted me with a snow ball .
Before I could process anything another one came my way and she giggled making another one but before she could throw it on me I picked her up and tossed her on the snow and she sunk down a bit in it .

I made a small ball and smirked looking at her .
Nooooooo......she shrieked as I put thag inside her top.

I laughed as she squirmed feeling cold ....her cheeks and nose were red due to cold weather.

I pulled her up and she glared at me making me laugh .
Mei baat nahi karungi ab aapse .......she said with a pout and I kissed her rosy cheeks in return.

Thodi thodi kar lungi .....she said and I chuckled.
No stick to your earlier descion only .....I said and she narrowed her eyes at me .
Kyu meri Marzi hai .....mene soch liya hai thodi baat karugi toh utni hi karungi ......She said crossing her hand on her chest.

But mei nahi karunga ab ....I said to tease and the rest of the time she kept on Manofying me for no reason.

Later we went for Ice skating and she was afraid initially but later on enjoyed it .
We visited other places like ....
Khilanmarg....The Picturesque Meadow in Gulmarg.
Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve. Home to Rare Species. ...the strawberry valley ....

I took her for para gliding and she was scared as hell but I would let her miss this out .....

Abhimanyu.....mujhe nahi karna hai ......look how my heat is racing.......please aap kar lo .....infact aap bhi mat karo ......she said placing my hand above her heart.

Mishkaa...there is nothing to be afraid of ...you will surely enjoy it .....I tried convincing her but she was adamant.

Left with no other option I finally scolded her and currently we were getting ready for para gliding and she was throwing her accusatory glare at me time to time .

I pecked her lips but she looked away .mei naraz hu .....She said making me chuckle and she bit on my neck quite harshly taking out her anger .

Ho gya ab ....I asked and she huffed .
She screamed so loudly in my ear that for a moment I felt like I would go deaf and Clinged to me shuting her eyes tightly as we were in the sky .

Heyyy you miss all the beauty if will not open your eyes .....I said and she shook her head .
Open your eyes.....I commanded a bit strictly and it worked and then she says that why I don't make her understand politely and with love .

Wowwwww.......she said and giggled looking at the snow covered mountain.
This is so heavenly......she added and kissed on my chin making me laugh .

After spending 3 days in Gulmarg and enjoying there we left for our final destination Pahalgam .....

Ab Mera bhi man kar kar raha hai Kashmir jaane ka 😭😭😭.......

Comment guyssss...