Chapter-1

The story starts after Poddar family got to know about Abhira and Armaan's contract marriage and blames Abhira. There are certain changes in the story. And this is not Abhimaan fanfiction.

In Armaan's Room,
"Mumma meri kya galti ha. Jo kuch bhi hota hein uska blame mujh par kyu aata. Humse meri parwarish par kyu sawal uthaye jaate. I wish mumma aap yaha hote . Aapki bohot yaad aa rhi. "Abhira cries leaning on the door."Aapne humesha mujhe aapne self respect ke liye ladna sikhaya. I am sorry mumma but aaj mein Armaan ka apko diya huya vaada todne ja rhi hu. "
"Mumma what's my fault that everyone blames me for all the problems and always questions my upbringing. I wish today you were with me. I miss you so much."
"You always taught me to put my self respect above everything. I am sorry mumma but today i am going to break the promise given to you by Armaan"

She stands up and starts packing her clothes in suitcase. After packing she starts searching for something in the room. At the end she found it in Armaan's closet hidden between his clothes.
"Mujhe pata tha tum apni ish zimmedari se pecha churane ke liye betaab ho. Tumhara sign kiya hua divorce papers ish baat ka saboot h. Aaj mein tumhe ish zimmedari se ,ish rishte aur khude se azaad karti hu." She signed the divorce papers and kept it in her bag.
"I knew that you were eager to get rid of this responsibility. The signed divorce papers are proof of it. Today I free you from this responsibility,this relation and from me."

Abhira glanced around the room and all the memories of her and Armaan kept flashing in her eyes. She closed her eyes for a moment and opened her eyes with a new determination. She left the room and was climbing down the stairs when she heard Armaan call her just a responsibility. Her heart broke a little.
"Jo tumme abh aur puri nhi karni padegi" said Abhira
"Now you don't have to fulfill it."

Armaan noticed her suitcase"Abhira main baat kar rahu na dadisa se. Tumhe kahi jaane ke jarurat nhi. Aur waise bhi maine mam ko vaada diya thi mein tumhe support karunga aur tumhe ek successful lawyer banunga.
"
"Abhira I am talking to dadisa. You don't have to go anywhere. And I have given promise to Mam that I will support you and will make you a successful lawyer."

"Tumne kabhi support hi nhi kiya. Har bar jab mere parwarish par swal utha tum chup reh. Ghar pe kuch bhi hota toh Abhira me hi kiya hoga . Sab aakar mujhe suna kar chale jate h . Mein koi punching bag nhi hu jo sab apna frustration mujh par nikalte h. Itne log hone ka baad bhi mein akele feel karti hu. Aur tum jo responsibility aur vaada ki baat kar rhe ho ,woh teen mahine baad khatam ho yeh aab kya fark padta h . Mumma bhi khush hogi ki meine yeh kadaam uthaya"

"You never supported me. Every time when my upbringing was questioned you were quite. All the time I was blamed for any misshapen. Everyone scolded me for the things i never did. I am not punching bag for you people to pour out your frustration. I was alone even after the house is filled with people. And the responsibility and promise you talk about,it doesn't matter if it ends after three months or now. Mumma would be happy with my decision."

Ruhi tries to stop her"Tum akele kaha jaogi . Tum kisiko jaanti tak nhi ho."
"Where will you go alone? You don't even know anyone here."

"Ruhi aaj tum bohot khush hogi. Tum jo itne dino se chahati thi woh aaj hogya . Mere saame yeh ache baane ka dikhava baand karo "Abhira said to Ruhi.
"Ruhi you would be so happy. You wished for it from so many days. Don't pretend to be good in front of me."

"Tum galat samajh rhi ho"Dadi sa interrupted Ruhi "Abhira, tamej se baat karo. Tumhare bohot natak dekh liye humne. Aapna Samaan uthao air yaha se nikal lo. Tum jaise aanath aur badtameez ladki ke liye mere ghar mein jagah nhi h. Apni keemat batao yaha se jaane ki."
"Yor are getting it wrong.""Abhira talk properly. I have seen enough of your drama. Gather your things and get out. I don't have place for girls like you in my house. Tell me the price for you to get out."

"Aanath hu dadisa par bechari bilkul bhi nhi hu. Mein apna self respect leke ayi thi aur wahi leke jaaugi. Mujhe apke paison ki koi jarurat nhi h." She turned towards Armaan and joined her hand"Aaj tak jo bhi tumne kiya uskiliye thank you. Aaj se tumhara aur mere koi rishta nhi h."
"I am an orphan but not a weak person. The only thing i have brought with myself is my self respect. I don't need your money."
" I am thankful to you for everything you did. Today the relationship between us ends"

Armaan tried to intervene but Dadi sa stopped him"Armaan aaj tumhe chunna hoga apna pariwar ya kalki ayi hui yeh ladki."Hearing her Armaan steps backward.
"Armaan today you have to choose between your family or Abhira."

Abhira understood his answer and left the Poddar house.
Here Dadi sa closed the doors of the house.

Abhira was walking on thr road and thinking"Abhira tujhe jald jald se kahi rahne ke liye jagah dhundni padegi. Tu toh Udaipur mein kisiko janti tak nhi yeh." When suddenly a car passed through her side and stopped at a distance.
"Abhira you have a find a place to stay as soon as possible. You don't even knowin Udaipur. "

T.B.C
This is my first time writing a story so i hope you guys will forgive me for all the errors and give love to the story