Chapter 2

Entry No.2: The Cameraman Faction

It has been a couple of days since we've joined the Alliance, and we've grown a bit accustomed to the lifestyle of battles everyday and even got jobs, I, along with most of my colleagues(they've somewhat recovered from their side effects), got assigned as scientists, for obvious reasons, by the higher-ups of the faction, with the rest along with D⬛⬛ and C⬛⬛ were assigned as field soldiers since the spots for scientist cameramen are full.

It also seems like these droids have grasped a hierarchy system and job system, it was only a matter of time for them to learn that though, since we connected them to a large source of information like the internet to allow them to learn and gain more human-like qualities, such as personalities and emotions.

Anyways, the cameraman faction recently remade our lab into their base, since it was in an open and defendable area and away from any obstacles. It sacrifices stealth but makes it difficult for an ambush.

I worked tirelessly(I can't get tired), helping the faction to develop weapons against the Skibidi Toilets. Although the toilets can be instantly killed via flushing(quite a flaw I must say), it'll most definitely become much harder to flush them as they'll keep upgrading themselves, so we'll have to keep up with upgrades of our own.

I thought of something that might work well against the Skibidis; plungers, yes, plungers, by simply slamming a plunger down on a skibidi toilet's head with enough strength and forcing it down its bowl, by my calculations, it'll have the same effect as flushing it.

I'll be submitting my ideas to the lead scientist here soon, maybe I'll even get a promotion like in the past.

anyways, I probably won't write as often now since I'm going to be quite busy here, with me being in a war and all.

End of entry.