✨FUR (Thank you for being nice to me) ✨

Meet Marble! Very happy with this! :] (We gonna ignore the disproportions)

(We gonna ignore the disproportions)

For anyone who cares to read through this absolute BLOCK of text, here's the little storyline I built around him!

His real name isn't Marble, but everyone has universally decided that it's much more fitting then whatever it was before. Listening to him explain something is like listening to- well, marbles in a blender.

He has one friend, Neil, whom is very close to him. Marble's parents are horrible to such an extent that to get away, he pretty much lives with Neil, in his disaster of a room. Neil lives with his grandma (who's deaf and has no idea that her grandson's autistic bestie has been crashing at their place for YEARS) in a not-so-nice neighborhood. Compared to Marble's old neighborhood, though, that place is like Hollywood.

With Marble's compleatly disconnected from his old home, family and classmates, him and Neil are pretty tight. They know everything about each other. (<3)

(⚠️TW: substance use and violence⚠️)
(Don't worry there's a happy ending :])
(Well one of the endings is)

Sometime during the summer, likely on one of the cloudless nights of top story parking garages, loud indie music and skipping stones onto the street, Marble notices Neil has started smoking. This gets worse and worse, and Marble tries increasingly stranger ways to stop this habit. (Eg. throwing them out of Neil's MOVING VEHICLE, hiding them in obscure places- he even tried burning them once. BAD IDEA.) while this happens, Neil is getting increasingly frustrated that his friend is making such a big deal out of it.

Marble is really just scared that Neil is going down the same path as his parents; that of drugs, alcohol and screaming fits.

One day, near the end of summer, they get in a big argument about it- and I mean BIG.

Feeling that he can't go back to Neil, Marble decides his only choice is to go home- for the first time in years. Unfortunately, it's late at night in a horrible neighborhood- and he's attacked by a group of armed men (and women, we don't discriminate 🥰☺️😘💅🏻)

During the chase, he is shot in the eye, and falls into the grimy stream that flows through town, right near the dam.

Meanwhile, Neil, feeling incredibly guilty, has gone to smoke under the bridge.

I have made three endings. 3 is the happiest and my favorite.

(TW: ⚠️DEATH, SUCIDE⚠️)
Ending 1)
Neil leaves before Marble falls, and discovers next morning that he died in the dam. He plants flowers all along the river bank in his honor, then jumps into the dam himself.

(TW: ⚠️DEATH,⚠️)
Ending 2)
Neil see's Marble fall and hauls his unconscious friend out of the water, and holds him in his arms till morning, when police find out.

Marble is taken the the hospital, where Neil visits and talks to him for the first time since their argument. They kiss, (because gay💅🏻✨🤩) and Marble dies in the hospital a day after.

Ending 3)
Neil see's Marble fall and hauls his unconscious friend out of the water, and holds him, (very cold and wet 🫤) while he calls the police. Marble is hospitalized.

Once Marble becomes stable enough for visits, Neil comes in and apologizes. They kiss (because obviously they were destined for each other 🥰🤩😇🤪)

Marble has to get a glass eye, which he sharpies an 'X' onto. He looks very cool, thank you very much.

He recovers and they go back to their normal lives.(AS BOYFRIENDS ☺️🥰😇🥰) Marble makes a little beaded bracelet for Neil that reads: 2%
(LETS GO NEIL HOORAH HE QUIT)

The events after that are hazy, since they'd be another storyline entirely, but eventually they make some friends working at a nearby caffe, (lesbian dog girl ☺️) and them and a few other friends-of-a-friend go along on a road-trip.

TYSM IF YOU READ ALL THAT, UR A REAL ONE <3