Resentment

"I'm sorry"

Subject formed with a pronoun, an auxiliary and a participle. But understood as only one and only word, due to the banality of it.

It didn't do any effect, instead it had accentuated the hatred I had. My brain and heart couldn't but to reject this apology. Not even considering anymore the world 'apology ', like it has been erased from the bottom to the top of my body.
It was a strange feeling, I've never really felt what 'sorry' really meant, due to the overuse of it.

What was the right apology and what was the fake one, in this society where we cannot determine the truth from the false ?

In a demi-second, I felt my heart weighting more and more, as if all of the sudden, every injustice I've gone trough mixed and formed one armour, to protect me from those lies.
Eventually, the armour has gotten so hard it made me sink into the ground, which is kind of useless since that is not the problem.
The problem is that I can't take it off.
As ridiculous as it seemed, I looked like a mere insect wiggling on the ground of life while everyone else was walking just fine.
It was how I imagined I was seen

I wanted to run away, to escape and to be alone. It was overwhelming.
Was he telling the truth or did he want to hurt me more?

"Please, just listen to me"

My shattered ego couldn't take anymore of this overflowing income of free lies.
Who did I offend for me to suffer like this ?
What have I done wrong after everything I've achieved ?

My eyes couldn't help but to stop lingering on the floor, and to finally aim it on his lying face.
My lips were powered alone, without me activating the energy for them to work. I managed to hesitantly blabber a few words, the first words my tongue could formulate.

"Absurd... absolutely absurd"

(from the Latin 'Absurdus',
"to have no meaning" or "to be contrary of reason")

I was mortified.
How in the world was he managing to speak with such ease, just to outcome pure lies coming straight from his masculine system ?
While I couldn't even hold a proper phrase without stuttering the emotions bottling up in my heart and brain ?

Every of those thoughts rushed through my mind in a milli second which seemed like a complete hour of me standing silently in-front of this organism.

But then I realised he made me feel standing there for an hour. The living creature was staring back at me without uttering another lie from it mouth.
His eyes screamed pathetic.

Now that my brain was finally powered down, I had regained my cold.
I had it until my eyes started to complain.

I could feel the tears of dozens of years climbing back trough the two parallel entrances of my skull. It then flowed into my skin to access to my eyes nerves to exit trough my eyeballs.

My tear glands were yelling in pain as the sensation of burning was getting more and more intense.

Yet I couldn't just yelp in pain in-front of him.
He wasn't deserving any of my attention, complains and even frustration.

He was just a waste of oxygen and an intoxication of CO2.

My right foot suddenly rotated as the left one followed.
My body was moving instinctively as if it didn't need any instructions from my shut down brain.
As if I had defeated gravity, I felt like floating.
Despite the muscles and organes forming me, I felt like I was wearing my skin.

One step, and one of my worry was left behind.

I kept this pace until I couldn't see the shape of the man, until I was only surrounded by nature and it peace and quiet.

At one point I had lost track of time and decided to glance back.

The path I had walked on was long, yet weighted lighter than it was before.
It took time to get to the point I was, but it was worth it.