𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸 : 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷, 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂 ?!

"𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒀/𝑵? 𝐇𝐦, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮..."

I just looked at him with confusion hinted on my face. 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞? The hell was he talking about..

I brushed it off, thinking it was his way of giving compliments or something.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫." I replied dryly, as i picked my bike up from the dirty ground, rubbing the few specks of diry away from the frame.

"𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐲𝐲𝐲..." He whined like a child while faking an overdramatic sad facial expression as he pouted. He even held himself acting like he was hurt by my words...

Eventhough i just met him i could already tell that he loved rubbing people the wrong way, like it was some kind of pleasure to him. How could i tell? Because he was rubbing me the wrong way right now.

I was about to say something super offensive back to him before i heard a shouting noise in the close distance, stopping me from finishing my words.

Turning my head to the noise i saw a security guard walking and shouting at us to try and get our attention.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨! 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨." The security guard said in an husky irritated voice while he crossed his arms. The man was very tall and midly scary looking..

I felt nervous all of a sudden, i didn't know what it was but it was probably because he looked so intimidating.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠? 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞?" The security guard stood there waiting for a proper reply to come out. Then i snapped back to my senses..

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐢...𝐮𝐡.." I stuttered for a moment trying to find the right words to answer him. "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢...-" Before i could finish my sentence Wooin swung his arm over my shoulder.

"𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚, 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰?" He said all that with a smirk still attached to his face as he pulled himself closer into my personal space. Gosh, i really wanted to punch out his guts. "𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩."

He spoke to the security guard with so much confidence it scared me a bit..

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭..." He mutterd as he fixed his hat. The guard's expression looked surprisingly calmer now but more frustrated.. "𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐢'𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞..𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭."

Wow, that really wasn't the response i was expecting. I thought he'd be pissed at the dumb excuse, turns out he's more easy-going then he looks..

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞."

-----------

And that's how we got detention. Apparently not just for coming in late but also because we didn't look presentable and we smelled like sweat, which was all true...

There wasn't a teacher supervising the class. We we're told that most of them were busy teaching their own classes, so it was just me and him.

This detention class looked like your standard classroom but much more emptier ofcourse, but i still couldn't believe i got sent to detention on the first day. My mom was definitly going to freak out...

"𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐨, 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝒀/𝑵.."

I snapped out of my daydreaming when i heard my name being called. I gazed my eyes back at him, the feeling of annoyance came rushing back to me. What did he want now?

"𝑼𝒈𝒉, 𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇." I replied in an annoyed way before i leaned back on the uncomfortable chair. Resting my eyes for a moment

Wooin"s face was making an annoyed facial exoression, which was so obvisously fake..

"𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐞.." He mumbed softly under his breath as he lied over the desk, pouting like a child.

I felt his eyes glued onto me even moments later. What was he trying to do? i noticed that he looked away back in front of him as i gave slight glances.

I found myself sighing to myself as i sat back up straight going back to daydreaming for a moment.

Thinking about what i should do left me feeling bored. After a moment i thought of something to cure my boredom, sketching! It was great to help kill off some time too. Reaching for my bag, i search for my sketchbook but..it wasn't in here. Oh, right. I left in a rush because i woke up late..

I groaned to myself. Now what was i suppose to do? Why am i so unlucky today...

I kept rummaging through my bag to get out my phone this time, but i felt a warm breath on the side of my neck.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐜𝐡𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫..." He asked, looking down curiously over my shoulder as he moved his body a bit closer towards me. My body felt tense as he pulled himself closer to me.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬." I gently tried to push him with the palm of my hand, but he stayed in place, barely moving an inch.

"𝐀𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧..." He whisperd to mr as he took my hand from his chest and started carresing it with his thumb. "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞..." He said with the stuipd snarky smirk from earlier.

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭." I pulled my hand away from his as i look back at him with an annoyed face. "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞."

Wooin raised up his hands slightly with a playfull look on his face. "𝐉𝐞𝐞𝐳, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐡𝐦?" He leaned his head closer to mine. "𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡?"

"𝐍𝐨, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲."