Allen and Penelope

As Allen and Penelope returned to the Hazbin Hotel, Allen felt a sense of urgency weighing on his mind. He knew he had to talk to Charlie about his desire for a baby sister, but the thought of broaching the subject with their parents filled him with trepidation.

"Hey, Charlie," Allen called out as he approached his older sister, his voice tinged with nervousness. "Can we talk for a moment? It's important."

Charlie turned to face him, her eyes brightening with warmth as she saw the seriousness in Allen's expression. "Of course, Baby Brother," she replied affectionately, using the nickname she had given him long ago. "What's on your mind?"

Taking a deep breath, Allen glanced at Penelope for support before turning back to Charlie. "I... I've been thinking," he began hesitantly, his words coming out in a rush. "I want a baby sister."

Charlie's eyebrows shot up in surprise at his unexpected request, but she quickly composed herself, her expression softening with understanding. "Oh, Allen," she murmured, her voice gentle. "That's a big decision. Are you sure about this?"

Allen nodded fervently, his determination shining through despite his nerves. "Yes, I'm sure," he replied earnestly. "But I need your help to tell Dad and Papa. I... I don't know how to bring it up to them."

Charlie smiled reassuringly, her hand reaching out to squeeze his shoulder comfortingly. "Don't worry, Baby Brother," she said, her voice filled with reassurance. "I'll help you figure it out. We'll talk to Dad and Papa together."

With Charlie's support, Allen felt a wave of relief wash over him, knowing that he didn't have to face this daunting task alone. Together, they would find the right words to express Allen's heartfelt desire for a baby sister, and they would do it as a family, united in love and understanding.

As Allen and Charlie made their way through the hotel, their conversation weighing heavily on their minds, they finally reached the door to Lucifer and Alastor's room. Allen hesitated for a moment, his hand hovering over the doorknob as he took a deep breath to steady his nerves.

"Are you ready, Baby Brother?" Charlie asked, her voice gentle yet encouraging.

Allen nodded, his resolve firm as he tightened his grip on the doorknob and pushed the door open. The room was bathed in warm, golden light, and the familiar sight of his fathers sitting together filled Allen with a sense of comfort.

Lucifer looked up from his book, a warm smile gracing his features as he saw Allen and Charlie standing in the doorway. "Hello, my darlings," he greeted them, his voice filled with warmth.

Alastor glanced up from his own book, his eyes sparkling with curiosity as he took in their expressions. "What brings you two here?" he asked, his voice tinged with amusement.

Allen took a deep breath, summoning all of his courage as he prepared to broach the subject. "Dad, Papa," he began, his voice steady despite the nerves fluttering in his stomach. "There's something WE want to talk to you about."

Lucifer and Alastor exchanged a glance, their curiosity piqued as they waited for Allen to continue.

"WE WANT A BABY SISTER!" Charlie and Allen yelled together, then Allen added
"I've been thinking about it a lot, and I really think it would be great to have a little sister to play with and take care of."

Lucifer chuckled at Alastor's playful gesture, his eyes dancing with mischief as he glanced back at his blushing husband. "Looks like we've got our work cut out for us, Papa," he teased, his voice filled with amusement.

Alastor rolled his eyes, though the hint of a smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "You're impossible, Lucifer," he muttered, though there was no real heat behind his words.

Charlie and Allen exchanged excited glances, their faces lit up with anticipation as they eagerly awaited their parents' response.

Lucifer cleared his throat, his expression turning serious as he addressed his children. "But remember, this is a big decision, and it's not something we can rush into," he said, his voice firm yet gentle. "We'll need to discuss it as a family and make sure we're all on the same page."

Alastor nodded in agreement, his gaze softening as he looked at his children. "We want what's best for our family," he said, his voice filled with warmth. "And we'll make sure to consider everyone's feelings and opinions before making any decisions."

Charlie and Allen nodded eagerly, their excitement tempered by the understanding that this was a decision that would affect the entire family. But as they looked at their parents, they knew that no matter what the future held, they would face it together, united in love and unwavering support.

As the day went on, there was screaming and yelling coming out of husker's and Angel dust's room
Penelope yelled "I HAVE TO FVCKING WEAR THIS DIAPER THINGIES! THEY'RE NOT EVEN COMFORTABLE"

A week later Molly visits, her helping Penelope with her period

Another week later penelope yelled

"IS THIS HOW MUCH IT'S GONNA GROW!?"
she looked at her b{obs

Angel Dust and Husker exchanged amused glances as Penelope's outburst filled the room. They had been through this before with their own daughters, but Penelope's fiery personality made her reactions particularly entertaining.

"It's alright, Penelope," Angel Dust said soothingly, trying to calm his daughter's frustration. "It's just a part of growing up. Molly went through the same thing when she was your age."

Penelope huffed, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "But it's so annoying," she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest defiantly.

Husker chuckled, a fond smile playing on his lips as he looked at his daughter. "Trust me, sweetheart, it gets easier," he reassured her, his voice filled with warmth. "You'll get used to it."

As the weeks passed, Penelope's frustration gradually subsided, replaced by a sense of acceptance as she learned to navigate the changes in her body with the help of her parents and Aunt Molly. And though there were still moments of frustration and embarrassment, Penelope knew that she had a loving family by her side to support her through it all.

As the weeks went by, Penelope gradually adjusted to the changes in her body, finding comfort in the support of her family. Angel Dust and Husker made sure to provide her with all the information and guidance she needed, while Molly, with her experience as an angel, offered additional insight and assistance.

One day, as Penelope sat in her room, contemplating the changes she was going through, Molly appeared at her door with a warm smile. "Hey there, kiddo," she said gently, stepping into the room. "How are you holding up?"

Penelope shrugged, a small frown marring her features. "I guess I'm okay," she admitted reluctantly. "It's just... weird, you know?"

Molly nodded in understanding, taking a seat beside Penelope on the bed. "I know it can be overwhelming at first," she said sympathetically. "But trust me, it gets easier with time."

Penelope sighed, leaning back against the pillows as she listened to her aunt's reassuring words. "I just wish I didn't have to deal with all this stuff," she muttered, her frustration evident in her voice.

Molly reached out, gently squeezing Penelope's hand in a gesture of support. "I know it can be tough, sweetheart," she said softly. "But remember, you're not alone. You have your family here to help you through it."

Penelope smiled weakly, grateful for her aunt's comforting presence. "Thanks, Aunt Molly," she said quietly, her voice filled with gratitude.

Molly returned the smile, her eyes warm with affection as she looked at her niece. "Anytime, kiddo," she said, her voice gentle yet reassuring. "I'm always here for you, no matter what."

§--------------------------------------------------------------§

I feel like it's short, sooooo, I'm sorry about that!