Anjana should chose Montessori teaching profession. She is good in that. 

"Five little monkeys jumping on the bed," Anjana was standing on thesofa and jumping to mimic the rhymes. 

" 1 fell down and bumped its head.. "  she jumped on the floor.. 

"hey.... be careful.. you might get hurt" my mother  warned her.. but she is more in to the rhymes and did not listen to her. She dashed me while jumping.

"mama call the doctor and the doctor said.. "

"no more monkeys jumping on the bed"  I completed the sentence singing along with her.  Actually that was a warning for her to not jump on the sofa again.

Uff.. I am used to all the single rhymes... nowadays, I don't hum any cine songs.. these are the ones. 

Speaking of movie, its been a long time, since I went to theatres or watched any good movie. Tomorrow being Sunday, I already told Anjana that we would have a movie night today. Its almost night 11 pm. I gave many hints for Anjana to come to our flat. But she was very busy in playing with my nephew.

And my nephew seemed to be so active at this time. He does not seem to sleep anytime at least for the next 2 hours. 

I spent some time talking with my bro and scrolled through mobile. Anjana did not even understand my state and she is in her own world. 

I got angry at her ignorance. Still I don't want to shout in front of them and left to my flat. I thought Anjana would follow me few minutes later. But it took almost an hour for her to come. 

I was watching some random show , switching the channels aimlessly. Anjana came in and locked the door. I kept the door closed without locking , hoping she would come. Anyway I was in the living room watching TV , so I did not bother about leaving the door unbolted at night time. 

~~~~~~~~~Anjana~~~~~~~~

I came to our flat and saw that Krishna is still awake. Thankfully he has kept the door unbolted. 

"Krishna.. I fell asleep with pranav while playing.. Manni woke me up.. "

He did not respond anything to me  and had his gaze fixed on the tv. I plummeted on the sofa near him and kept my head on his  shoulders. 

"pcch.." He lifted my head from his  shoulders.

"Krishna... " I  whined.. " what are you watching ?" No response.

He was changing the channels continuously.. though I was feeling sleepy, I lazily laid on him and snatched the tv remote from him. 

He seemed to be stressed or angry or may be thinking something , but I did not care. I change to  music channel and some songs were played. 

He tried to leave but I pulled his collar and made him sit. But he pushed me aside and tried to leave. Before he could move further, I blocked him immediately.

He caressed his forehead. " Anjana.. leave me.. don't talk anything. "

"apdi sonna vitruvoma?? ila vidra aal dhan indha anjanava?" (do you think Anjana will leave you that easily?)

He tried to go to our room. But I blocked him again , this time singing along the song that was playing on the tv. You know, Krishnan looks more cute when he is angry . Even more cute when he is trying to control it. 

நான் காத்துல கட்டுன கோட்டைய கட்டி ஆளும் ராசாவே
உன்ன பாத்த நாளுலேந்து என் கைல ரோசாவே
நீ மொக்க சீனு போட்டா கூட இருக்கும் மாசாவே
ராசாவே ரோசாவே