We Are The Dragon Warrior's

Start from the beginning

Yue: The only trick I see is how you were tricked into believing you're the Dragon Warrior.

Po: And don't tempt me. Haha. No. We're gonna use this!

Po holds out the Dragon Scroll. Yue gives the snow leopard a smug grin.

Po: You want it? Come and get it.

Yue: That is if you have the ba-

Yue didn't get to finish as out of nowhere, Tai Lung punches Po across the room and attempts to punch Yue, only for the fox to blackflip out of the way and into safety. Tai Lung grabs the scroll knocked from Po's paws.

Yue: Okay... he does have them.

Tai Lung: Finally... AH!

Po bounces off a nearby pillar and slams back into Tai Lung, sending him flying into a column. Tai Lung recovers, astonished. Surprised that he had actually landed a blow, Po puts on a brave face and strikes a pose, Yue following as well. Tai Lung charges at them on all fours. The siblings turn to run.

Po: Oh... WOW!

Tai Lung quickly catches up, and he and Po sail off the palace steps, with Yue avoiding the attack as she runs on all fours to catch up with them. Po clings to the scroll as Tai Lung delivers a punch and sends him crashing onto the arena rooftops below and bouncing off into a tree. Tai Lung roars and was about pounce. Yue catches up and sees Po on the tree. She gets an idea.

Yue: Po! The tree.

Po catches on as he rolls down off a tree and uses the recoil to whip back and smash Tai Lung. He briefly skids across the rooftop and comes right back at Po. He knocks Po down the long flight of stairs and chases after him. Yue chases after the snow leopard.

Tai Lung: That scroll is mine!

Yue: Not in your wildest dream!

Yue jumps up the air and delivers a kick to the back of Tai Lung's head, sending him straight to Po as Yue continues to chase them both. Down the stairs, Po and Tai Lung grapple for the scroll. Po is oblivious to the effects of crashing down stairs and in slow motion, his voluminous butt presses down on Tai Lung's head. As they crash through the gateway to the village, the scroll is knocked loose. Po is separated from Tai Lung and crashes into a noodle cart. Yue reaches Po and sees the noodles. She gets another idea.

Tai Lung goes for the scroll, but Yue snatches it away using a noodle lasso. The scroll flies towards her as she redirects it away from her, only for it to bounce off Po's head. Tai Lung leaps for it, but Po grabs his tail and pulls him back down onto a cart that see-saws Po into the air. In mid-air, Po slurps the noodle. Up and over the rooftops, Po lands in a grove of bamboo trees and into a nearby wok shop. The scroll lands inside a lantern, tumbles out, and rolls to a stop in the street. As Tai Lung makes his move on the scroll, Yue keeps the snow leopard preoccupied as she throws a wok into his face and kicks him in the gut, sending him back a bit. Po turns the array of overturned woks into a shell game, sliding the woks around at top speed to hide the scroll.

Po: Lightning! Whoo!

Yue: Keep it up, Po!

Tai Lung growls. He knocks the woks away and exposes the scroll.

Po: Ahhh!

Yue: Well, that failed!

Po uses his bamboo stilts to block Tai Lung as he tries to grab the scroll while Yue keeps it away from him. The leopard swipes out the stilts while Yue dodges his attack as Tai Lung grabs the scroll... only for Yue to kick the scroll out of his paws, and it rolls down the street. Po gets thrown into a fireworks booth as Tai Lung chases down the scroll, with Yue hot on his trail. Just as Tai Lung was about to reach for it, Yue jumped over the snow leopard and grabbed the scroll. She faced Tai Lung with a smirk on her face as she motioned her paw at him to bring it.