We Are The Dragon Warrior's

That night, the Five arrived at the base of the stairs, where the villagers were already scrambling to get out of the valley.

Tigress: We've got to get them out safely.

Monkey picks up a small child.

Monkey: Come, little one. Let's find your mama. *Leaps away.*

Tigress: Viper, gather the southern farmers. Mantis, the north. Crane, light the way.

Tigress passes Crane a lantern; they split up and begin helping the villagers evacuate. Po and Yue are left by themself. They slowly make their way through the bustling town. Two pigs trying to carry a stone dragon spot them as he pass by.

Jr Shaw: *Skeptically* Look, it's the Dragon Warrior's.

Po glance at the pigs, and Yue growls at them. The siblings approach the Noodle Shop. Inside, Mr Ping is preparing to leave.

Po: Hey, Dad.

Yue: Hey.

Mr. Ping: Po! Yue!

Seeing his kids, Mr. Ping hurries over and wraps his arms around his son and daughter. Po and Yue bend down to reciprocate the hug, as Mr. Ping pulls away, having fastened two aprons around their waist.

Mr. Ping: Good to have you back, you two!

Mr Ping goes back to packing things up.

Yue: Yeah...

Po: *Listlessly* Good to be back.

Mr. Ping: Let's go, you two.

Mr Ping struggles to pull the cart full of belongings. Po and Yue take the burden for him, and they both leave the shop, possibly forever. Po glances back at the palace. Yue sighs as she looks down. This can't be the end, can it?

Mr. Ping: So for our next shop, it's time to face it... the future of noodles is dice-cut vegetables, no longer slices.

Mr Ping starts to walk off, unaware that Po and Yue are slowing down.

Mr. Ping: Also, I was thinking, maybe this time we'll have a kitchen you can actually stand up in, Po. Hmm? And Yue, how about you try to wear a protective covering for your tail so you don't shed? It would be nice not to find your fur all over the restaurant. Do you like that?

He turns and notices that Po and Yue have stopped following. He walks back to his son and daughter sympathetically.

Mr. Ping: Er, Po, Yue... I'm sorry things didn't work out. It just... wasn't meant to be.

Yue: Honesty, this kung fu business was all Po's dream. To think I was starting to like doing it.

Po slumps against the cart. Yue just looks down.

Mr. Ping: Po, Yue, forget everything else. Your destiny's still await. We are noodle folk... broth runs deep through our veins!

Po: I don't know, Dad. Honestly, sometimes I can't believe we're actually your kids.

Yue: Yeah, it sometimes feels like we're from completely different worlds.

Mr Ping is taken aback.

Mr. Ping: Po, Yue, I think it's time I told you both something I should have told you a long time ago...

Po: *Looks up* Okay...

Yue: Should we be concerned?

Mr Ping pauses dramatically...

Mr. Ping: The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup!

Po and Yue feign excitement.

Po and Yue: Oh.